7

because…  …

"Mr. Fu, if you break into my room again, I'll call the police next time!"

Nan Shen frowned and looked at the man sitting on his sofa her.

The dark eyes he seemed to be filled with ice slag, which made people feel terrified.

This is the fifth time that Nanshen has moved this year.  He has chosen the noisiest civilian house.  Why does this guy want to come?

Fu Yuntao's eyes fell on Nan Shen, still undisguised interest, which made Nan Shen particularly disgusted.

He suddenly wanted to gouge out those eyes...

"Shen Shen, who told you to run around disobediently?"

"I promise you, as long as you don't move around casually, I won't enter your house casually."

Anyway, even if he entered, how would Shen Shen know.

Nan Shen actually understood the meaning in Fu Yuntao's eyes, "Mr. Fu, do you think your words are credible?"

"Since you want me so much, why don't I gouge out my heart and give it to you now?"

On the bar in Nanshen, there is a fruit plate.

In the fruit bowl, there are bright fruit knives.

It seems to be picked up casually, and it seems that he doesn't care at all about what he said.

Fu Yuntao frowned, "Nan Shen, is it so difficult for you to be with me?"

Nan Shen leaned against the bar lightly, his fingertips lightly resting on the blade.

His tone his was cold and gloomy.

"Mr. Fu, it makes me feel sick."

"So you should know what I can do if you force me."

What Nan Shen said was not only cruel to Fu Yuntao, but also to himself.

As if his own life his is not life.

The ultimate darkness and gloom.

Fu Yuntao's eyes were slightly deep, "Nan Shen, the way you are now is not likable at all."

Nan Shen laughed softly, "Really?"

"That's really nice."

Nan Shen's eyes narrowed slightly, as if with a smile.

But there is a ruthlessness that can't be ignored.

Fu Yuntao finally walked out of Nanshen's room.

"Are you sure it's not him?"

Fu Yuntao's system muttered, "Nan Shen really doesn't have the aura of a marshal."

"Unless the conscious body of the marshal is divided into countless numbers, or the marshal is not in the small plane at all."

"Otherwise, I will definitely be able to find out the position of the marshal."

Fu Yuntao's eyes were solemn, and the gloom in them made people look terrifying.

Ji Sishen's consciousness was indeed split by him, but he underestimated the power of Ji Sishen.

The conscious body was only split at 80%, and he fled.

Fu Yuntao pinched his brows, he had been delayed on this small plane for too long.

Just because two years ago, he felt a touch of Ji Sishen's breath in Nan Shen, but he couldn't be sure.

Today's fast-paced game is under the control of the alliance, and he has no way to forcibly strip Nan Shen's consciousness.

If he stays for a long time, I am afraid that the alliance should find out that he has entered the world of small planes privately.

By that time, those things will never be hidden.

And he robbed other people's host to enter the small plane.

It doesn't seem like the face does anything.

"Continue to follow the original script."

"Okay, Your Highness."

——

After Fu Yuntao left, Nan Shen threw his sofa away without hesitation.

He also detoxified the house several times.

It's even more clean than cleanliness.

But in fact, Nan Shen just simply hates Fu Yuntao.

After finishing it, Nan Shen turned on the computer to broadcast live.

After live broadcasting for a while, seeing that it was still early, I directly logged into my trumpet account.

【JApply to add you as a friend.  ]

The application was recorded 53 times.