35

Ji Sishen ignored these two people and walked directly to Zuo Chen with Xiaobao in his arms.

Zuo Yi looked at Xiaobao obediently lying on Ji Sishen's shoulder, a little helpless.

"Jiang Ran, why are the two of us so tired with Xiaobao and tossing us all the time? Why does Xiaobao hug him without tossing or making trouble when my sister-in-law comes back?"

Jiang Ran pressed Zuo Yi's shoulder with a smile, "Since Xiaobao likes him, leave it to him, and I'll take you out for a walk."

Probably to leave private space for these two people who haven't seen each other for a long time.

They wanted to take the two little ancestors away together, but the two little treasures didn't kiss them at all, and they both liked to stick to Zuo Chen without saying anything.

Now even Ji Sishen, who just came back, Xiaobao likes.

If this is given to them, they may be jumping around.

Zuo Chen did n't care either, but he was very handy with his little sister his.

Zuo Chenkong rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Ji Sishen's eyes narrowed slightly, with a bit of teasing.

"I want to surprise you."

Zuo Chen hummed and looked at the little guy in his arms his again, who was already asleep.

Probably because Zuo Yi and the others were tired, and the little treasure in Ji Sishen's arms also looked a little drowsy.

The two carried Xiaobao upstairs, and when both Xiaobao were asleep, Zuo Chen was tired and crooked.

"Deep, you are very fragrant."

People are more fragrant and greedy.

After several years of getting along, Ji Sishen didn't know what this person was thinking.

He turned around and said in a low voice, "Call Zuo Yi and the others back, I want to go home."

Zuo Chen held Ji Sishen's hand a little harder.

"it is good."

The last time Ji Sishen sneaked back was half a year ago.

Because he is about to graduate, he is very busy and has no time to come back.

For the first two years, Zuo Chen visited him every month, and then when the Chinese New Year came, Ji Sishen would go home, and the family would have a good New Year.

But in the last half year, Ji Sishen did not let Zuo Chen pass.

This guy also had a lot of trouble with him.

After not seeing him for half a year, Ji Sishen thought that he would have to be tossed for several days before he could get out of bed.

But Zuo Chen cared about Ji Sishen and didn't dare to be ruthless.

On the contrary, Ji Sishen pestered him for the last time, and Ji Sishen laughed at whether he was weak.

Then Ji Sishen felt that this man hadn't seen the love/lust he had accumulated for half a year.

But now, he has graduated, and he is well-known both at home and abroad.

You can accompany Zuo Chen well.

And there is another reason for coming back a few days earlier this time.

"Come and see tomorrow?"

Zuo Chen fondly rubbed Ji Sishen's face, still the same as the beginning, soft and waxy, and he couldn't put it down.

Ji Sishen was a little tired from the torment, and he closed his eyes and said, "Which hospital?"

"Zuo Yi's hospital."

Ji Sishen hummed in a daze, then hugged Zuo Chen and fell asleep.

After finishing the next day, I went to the hospital with Zuo Chen.

Ji Sishen has not seen Fu Shen's father for a long, long time.

Now he can only lie on a hospital bed with an oxygen tube inserted.

After listening to Zuo Chen, his aunt could not be found.

She said when he fell ill.

Ji Si thought deeply that he liked this woman so much, and that woman followed Fu Shen's father so resolutely back then, and she thought they would go on forever.

When Fu Shen's father was sick, Zuo Chen sent him here.  After all, this is his father his.

"How long?"

To outsiders, Ji Sishen 's tone sounded too bland, not like it was to his father his.