20

Even more extreme than the people in Tianling Palace.

The world is like this, when you are beautiful, you can show off everywhere with peace of mind.  When you are down, that must be the one who tramples you the hardest.

Ji Si was deeply distressed and tiptoed to hold Xicheng 's face her, and when he did n't respond, he kissed Xicheng 's lips her.

"Good, don't be sad, I'll take you to take revenge next time."

When Xicheng reacted, Ji Sishen had already let him go.

Du Liu Xicheng's face turned crimson, and the warmth of Ji Sishen's lips remained on his lips.

Again... kiss him!

Xicheng's blushing appearance made Ji Sishen extraordinarily knowledgeable.

The milk makes people want to counterattack!

Mo Xiu on the side turned around without looking at it, and the lady was blushed by the leader's teasing her.

Really want/seek dissatisfaction.

I really don't know if their wife can stand it.

"Apart from the people from Tianling Palace, what about the people from the Feng family?"

When Ji Sishen was serious, he was like that kind of gentle defeat, but he didn't know how yellow he was.

Mo Xiu also began to answer earnestly, "The people of the Feng family did sneak attack on the magic palace when the people from Tianling Palace were fighting with our people."

"At least half of the injured people are from the Feng family."

"Many medicinal herbs and pills in the magic palace were also stolen by the Feng family."

Ji Si sneered deeply, really shameless.

Isn't this just rushing him to do something?

Exactly, take his family man to seek justice.

Do something by the way.

"Understood, this is deliberately provoking me while I'm away."

Ji Sishen turned his head and looked at Xicheng with a smile, "Xiao Xicheng, let's go, let's go to Feng's house to do something!"

The crimson on Xicheng 's face has not yet retreated, and when Ji Sishen reaches out his hand his, he holds it up.

Before leaving, Ji Sishen instructed the people of the Demon Race to clean up, he was going to marry his wife his.

"Sect Master, why... must you marry?"

"Otherwise, will you marry?"

Xicheng: "..."

Don't they all mean the same thing?

"Xiao Xicheng, everyone from the Demon Race knows that you are my wife. Of course, my wife is going to marry!"

"So, you are all mine, can't you spoil me?"

"Otherwise, let's have another bridal bonfire night and sleep with you?"

Xicheng's face blushed visibly.

This man is really...

Can't you just go straight once?

Ji Si deeply saw Xicheng 's thoughts of her and could n't help but lift Xicheng's chin lightly, "Xicheng, I 'm serious only if I 'm not interested in me."

"To you, I just want to wear you to bed every day on the night of the bridal bonfire."

If there was something that could measure the heat on Xicheng 's face, the heat on his face would definitely explode that thing directly.

And Ji Sishen likes the small appearance of Xicheng, especially not funny.

"Don't...don't say..."

"Can't I marry?"

The last sentence was as light as a feather.

If you don't listen carefully, you can ignore the past.

Ji Sishen patted Xicheng's head contentedly, "Madam, you're so good."

Although he did n't want to counterattack or something, he was very happy to counterattack with his mouth.

The two came to Feng's house chatting and laughing along the way, but Xicheng was slightly startled when he saw the people beside Feng Yao.

Ji Sishen followed his gaze his, and the man was somewhat similar to Xicheng.

"Is he your elder brother?"

the system said.

And the system doesn't remind you, you can guess it.

Xicheng nodded with an unpleasant expression, "Sect Master, I want to pick up Grandpa and go back to the Demon Race."