28

So that every time I see Shiqin, my spirit is not very good.

In fact, I came out early in the morning, and I was a little sleepy.

Ji Sishen was lying on the table, looking very casual in front of Shi Qin.

But I don't know how much water is added to it.

Shi Qin laughed, "Shen Shen, why do you always look like you're not in a good mood every time you meet me?"

"And your hands..."

There seemed to be worry in his words his, and his expression his seemed to have some ambiguous affection for Ji Si.

Ji Sishen sat up straight and yawned.

"I didn't sleep well, didn't you say something happened?"

Ji Sishen tugged his sleeves seemingly casually, with a calm expression, but in Shi Qin's eyes, it was as if Ji Sishen was being imprisoned and tortured now.

"There's something wrong, but is it really okay with you deeply? Is your husband really nice to you?"

Ji Si frowned slightly, and looked at Shi Qin with a bit of doubt in his eyes his, and suddenly leaned towards Shi Qin.

"If he treats me badly, will you take me away?"

Shi Qin almost subconsciously avoided Ji Sishen, and disgust flashed across his eyes his.

Ah.

Good guy, this guy has two faces.

Shi Qin frowned, "Deep... I'm sorry..."

Ji Sishen doesn't care what the expression of this person is, it has nothing to do with him anyway.

"My husband is very kind to me."

Then Ji Sishen got up and left.  When he left, Ji Sishen turned back slightly and found that the man was actually relieved.

Is this guy daring to be afraid that he will entangle him?

So if you say that, did Shi Qin know that Fu Shen likes him early on?

Otherwise, why does he have such an expression now, he clearly said that he is not single now.

But he deliberately pretended to be easy-going and approached him.

What is the purpose.

Probably being too serious, Ji Sishen bumped into someone directly, but when he was about to speak, the other party spoke first.

"Ah Shen?"

Ji Sishen looked up and saw that this man was indeed familiar.

"It's me, I'm Nan Qiao."

Who is Nan Joe?

"It's the monitor, didn't the original body attend the class reunion later? He initiated it."

Ji Sishen snorted, as if he just reacted.

"Squad leader? Why are you here?"

Nan Qiao is the kind of slightly fat looking, wearing glasses, but very kind.

At this moment, he scratched his head shyly, "Isn't this just returning to China with my wife, thinking about getting together with my old classmates before, how about you, Ah Shen?"

"If you have other people's contact information, please call them together."

Ji Si gave a deep hum and agreed.

That is, after speaking, Nan Qiao looked at Ji Sishen's eyes, a little hesitant to say anything.

But in the end, he didn't say anything, and Ji Sishen left the phone and went back.

The time of the party is the same day as the original plot.

I just don't know if Shi Qin will bring his fiancee this time.

The time for the party was very close.  Zuo Chen didn't come for the time being because of something in the company, saying that he would come to pick him up later.

Ji Sishen went alone.

When we went, everyone arrived, and because we hadn't seen each other for too long, everyone was a little reserved and unfamiliar.

But the squad leader is very active, so after ten minutes, everyone has already started talking.

Shi Qin and Ji Sishen were next to each other, but the fiancee didn't show up.

It was the monitor's gaze that was always on Ji Sishen and Shi Qin, as if something was wrong.