8

Ji Sishen listened to the previous words and thought it was given to Feng Yao by Qi Shen.

Dare is actually stolen.

"By the way, the host's current Feng Yao is reborn."

Ji Sishen suddenly raised his eyebrows when he heard this, reborn.

That would be more fun.

Ji Si took a deep look at Xicheng, and there was not a bit of blood in it.  If it weren't for the heaving chest, it would make people wonder if this person was dead.

I don't know if I can stand it.

Ji Sishen was afraid that his man would die, so he asked the system to buy medicine from the mall that would make Xicheng stable first before going to Feng's house.

As for why not let the system restore Xicheng directly.

Of course it's going to happen.

His greatest pleasure his is to make stuffed sauce with his men in circles and forks, that is to make trouble.

Otherwise, how could he go back to Feng's house and get Qi Shen's things back?

By the way, I was thinking about what method, and Xicheng had to see his goodness his.

Let him know that for him, he is particularly "wronged".

"Aggrieved" to the point of being the enemy of the entire Tianling Continent.

system:"……"

Sure enough, the host's property of doing things has started again.

Where is the grievance?  Clearly eager to try, can't wait!

But... he was also very excited about what was going on.

I hope that the Feng family can get more involved.

Feng's family being robbed of relatives was treated as a joke.

Now the person who has been robbed is Feng Yao's husband who came to the door.  He did n't even have time to pay his last respect his, but he was robbed by the head of the demon clan.

This naturally became a bigger joke in the entire Tianling Continent.

Feng Yao was afraid that it would be difficult for her to marry again in the future.

But Feng Yao is a reborn person after all, even if there is no Xicheng, she still has a way to find another backer.

But for the insults she received, she is bound to make people pay back little by little!

The Feng family can't get married now, and the whole family is dealing with the aftermath.

But who knows that the aftermath hasn't been done yet, and the head of the Demon Race came to the door again.

It was still the same place, looking down at the head of the Feng family and speaking.

"You don't have to be so protective of Ben Gong. If Ben Gong really wants to do something, Patriarch thinks you can stop Ben Gong?"

Even the people from the top three sects and the top three clans didn't dare to provoke them, the Feng family naturally didn't want to provoke them.

But in terms of face, he didn't want to be inferior, "Is the leader too confident?"

Ji Sishen was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, but the corners of his mouth his rose slightly, his eyes overflowing with a dangerous aura, "What? Is the Feng family patriarch trying?"

The head of the Feng family was silent.

Who knew this was an ancestor that could only be avoided.

Taking a deep breath, he suddenly opened his mouth.

"What is the sect master trying to do? Now that you have taken it away, the Feng family considers themselves unlucky."

Ji Sishen casually played with his long hair hanging on his chest his, and said in a leisurely tone, "I do n't want to do anything, I just want your daughter to return the things in this palace."

The head of the Feng family was puzzled, "What did the little girl take from the leader?"

"Soul nourishing liquid."

Soul nourishing liquid?

The head of the Feng family frowned slightly, and there was naturally a hint of shock in his eyes his.

Although soul nourishing liquid is not a high-level elixir, it is expensive because the medicine is scarce, and there are many people who need this kind of thing.

"If it's really the little girl who took the soul nourishing liquid, she should return it."

Ji Si smiled and said nothing, just waiting for the head of the Feng family to call Feng Yao out.

The soul nourishing liquid was originally "stealed" by Feng Yao, so how could she admit it.

Moreover, Feng Yao knew what Ji Sishen was doing with the soul nourishing liquid, so naturally it was even more