17

As if the cruel person just now was not him.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was not injured, Xicheng became a little relieved.

"Well, thank you teacher."

If it wasn't for Ji Sishen, I'm afraid he would be struggling in the Feng family now.

Maybe even worse.

Xicheng suddenly felt that he had some different feelings for Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen listened to the last few words in Xicheng's mouth, and a pair of glazed eyes flickered, as if smashing the sky.

It seemed to fall on the apex of his heart, and he could n't stop trembling in panic.

Xicheng's eyes suddenly dodged, he raised his hand and coughed twice, turned slightly sideways, and didn't dare to look at Ji Sishen at all.

"Teach... why is the leader looking at me like this?"

Ji Sishen leaned on Xicheng 's body his, and the warm breath his made Xicheng even more upset.

He clearly wanted to hide, but he did n't move a single step on his feet.

"Didn't you just say thank me?"

Xicheng didn't know what Ji Sishen was thinking, so he just hummed.

Ji Sishen's smile he became more obvious, "Then how do you want to thank me?"

Xicheng was stunned for a moment, as if he had not considered this issue at all.

Apart from this person, he does n't seem to have anything of his own.

Ji Si saw Xi Cheng frowning deeply, and he seemed to be thinking about this issue very seriously.

Ji Sishen deeply looked at Xicheng's tangled appearance and found it funny.

"Sorry, I don't seem to have anything to thank the sect master."

Ji Sishen was leaning on Xicheng's shoulder, but now he turned and leaned in Xicheng's arms.

Such a close distance, although not the first time.

But Xicheng was still not quite used to it, and even his eyebrows and eyes his were dyed a light crimson color.

"I think you have something very important that you can thank me for."

Xicheng looked at Ji Sishen seriously and asked, "What?"

Ji Si's deep eyes showed a playful smile, and before he could react, he directly threw the person to the ground.

Xicheng was caught off guard and kissed like a dragonfly, and he heard this person 's emotional and pleasant voice his.

"Of course it's you!"

Ji Si was lying on Xicheng 's chest, and his fingertips his fell on the neckline his, as if he could reach out and do something bad at any time.

And although those eyes were playful, the seriousness inside was shocking.

His face his turned slightly red, and Xi Cheng turned his head and muttered, "Why does the sect master make me happy?"

Ji Sishen broke Xicheng's face and held it with both hands.  Ji Sishen pouted and said aggrievedly, "When did I make you happy?"

"I'm serious about you from start to finish!"

The grievance on Ji Sishen's face and the seriousness in his eyes his made Xicheng slightly startled.

Ji Sishen was afraid that Xicheng would think about something else, so he held the thumb on Xicheng's cheek and rubbed the corner of Xicheng's reddish eyes.

"Xicheng, I love you, and I even want you very much."

"I still want to marry you, or you marry me, it doesn't matter."

"I know, you don't believe it."

"But my love for you is real."

Suddenly Ji Sishen deeply held Xicheng's hand and put it on his chest his.

"Every moment of beating here is telling you that I am happy for you."

The deep eyes of Xicheng were shocked, but gradually they fluctuated like a nebula.  The heartbeat of Ji Sishen's chest came from the palm his, and it spread all the way to his chest his.

Even with his own heart his, he even followed the rhythm.