26

"Also, if Xiao Fanfan can't come, I can't let others touch me."

"I, I can only be Xiao Fanfan alone in this life."

"No one is allowed to touch except Xiao Fanfan."

"Who stabs who."

Ye Fan's face softened.

Just as Ji Kong came in, the two heard Ji Kong's mouth full of complaints and dissatisfaction.

"Fuck, what a broken security camp!"

Ji Sishen was deeply puzzled, "Xiao Kongkong, what's wrong?"

Ji Kong stepped forward and immediately opened his mouth full of indignation.

"Brother Shen, you don't know yet, they detained all our supplies, and the captain didn't agree, so they forcibly detained our supplies."

"Fuck."

If I had known this earlier, what kind of security camp did they come to.

Ji Sishen was not surprised, he had already guessed it.

Otherwise, everyone would not have been asked to hide the car from the beginning, and only a small portion of the supplies were brought.

"Brother Shen, fortunately, you and the captain have foresight."

Ji Kong did n't finish what he said, and he was afraid of being heard by others.

Ji Si patted Ji Kong's shoulder deeply, "Just get used to it."

"And after entering the security camp, there will be food."

"The most important thing is that you don't have to worry about it in the future, don't you?"

This is a consolation.

Several people waited for He Ran, Haojie and Chen Yu to come over before entering.

Ji Sishen has been paying attention to Chen Yu, which makes Ye Fan a little concerned.

She pursed her lips in grievance but did not open her mouth.

Ji Si deeply saw Ye Fan pouting, like a little hamster, very cute.

Then he motioned Ye Fan to get closer to him.

Ye Fan approached Ji Sishen with a little sadness.

"I suspect that Chen Yu's wife or daughter is a zombie."

Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, but then he reacted calmly.

After understanding the reason why Ji Sishen has been paying attention to Chen Yu, and thinking that he was jealous because of this, he began to blame himself.

"I'm sorry..."

His lips his pursed slightly, aggrieved and remorseful.

Oh, his little Fanfan is really getting more and more cute.

"I'm sorry, Xiao Fanfan looks jealous, so cute."

Ye Fan was teased and blushed for a while.

He didn't ask how Ji Sishen knew, or even doubted the answer.

Because he believes as long as Ji Sishen says.

Ji Sishen's suspicion was not unreasonable, and what Ji Kong said casually that night directly blocked Chen Yu back.

Although it was not obvious, Ji Sishen noticed it.

Moreover, the look in Chen Yu's eyes at Ye Fan from behind made Ji Sishen unclear.

And just before Chen Yu stared at the security camp so resentfully, he even wondered if his wife and daughter his were likely to be tortured and killed by the people inside or something after they became zombies.

This answer, Ji Sishen is temporarily uncertain.

But most of them are not far from ten.

I am afraid that the purpose of Chen Yu entering the security camp is not so simple.

Several people were assigned to the same dormitory, with six people in a dormitory.

And a few of them just happened to be grouped together.

The environment of the dormitory can only be said to be unflattering, the bed is just a piece of wood, and a thin sheet is casually made.

Even the quilt was covered with a piece of cloth.

Fortunately it is not winter.

If this is winter, it must be freezing to death.

Ji Kong was the last to come in, with a sad expression on his face.

"Fuck, I just went to inquire about it. The quilt in winter is the kind of thick and thick cushion that doesn't cover the cold at all."

"The most important thing is, do you know? The three meals a day here are clear porridge that can be seen in the morning, plus a small piece of steamed bread."