3

It's just that the mother didn't let Fu Shen know, so Fu Shen chose "don't know".

After the mother died, Fu Shen's father took the woman home.

You do n't even need to tell Fu Shen, just say that from now on, she will be his mother his.

Fu Shen thought that his father hid this woman so well, so maybe he was a very good person.

But Fu Shen found out that this woman was younger and knew how to please his father and show weakness to his father his.

In front of the person, he was kind and filial to his mother her, but behind the person, the woman changed her face.

Even after she knew that Fu Shen liked men, she told his father her in a different way.

As a result, my father punched and kicked Fu Shen more than once, saying he was a pervert.

He also sent Fu Shenla to a mental hospital for more than half a year.

After coming out of the mental hospital, Fu Shen became more reticent to talk, and his whole person his was very gloomy.

Then Fu Shen saw Zuo Chen.

why.

Because Fu Shen looked like Zuo Chen's dead girlfriend, what was even more absurd was that Zuo Chen was not only a classmate with him, but also the son of that woman's sister.

When there was a problem with Fu Shen's father's company, he took Fu Shen as an item, picked it up from the mental hospital, and gave it to Zuo Chen.

He Said that they were a family and asked Zuo Chen to take good care of him.

But anyone with a discerning eye could see what his father was thinking.

Fu Shen, who had no hope in this world, opened a psychological clinic according to everyone's arrangement.

It was requested by Zuo Chen.

Zuo Chen said that Fu Shen's father hoped that he could be normal, like an ordinary person.

Saying such high-sounding words, but deliberately stuffing him to Zuo Chen?

Fu Shen felt that it was not him who was sick at all, nor was he who was perverted.

What's more, it was clear that Fu Shen knew nothing, but Zuo Chen had a word with his father his, and the small clinic actually opened like this.

Maybe it's because Fu Shen really looks like Zuo Chen's girlfriend, so Zuo Chen has always been kind to Fu Shen.

However, this person is very possessive and paranoid.

Sometimes if Fu Shen resisted, or went to see someone, Zuo Chen would have to ask why.

If he was not satisfied, Fu Shen was forbidden to go to the clinic, or even locked up by him.

Fu couldn't help it and thought about running away.

But every time he was captured by Zuo Chen, and then, like now, he was completely locked up with iron chains.

The situation to maintain depends on his mood his.

Any tool that can communicate with the outside world will be accepted by him.

Completely treat Fu Shen as a plaything that can be manipulated at will.

But he still said he liked him.

Fu Shen couldn't see through Zuo Chen at all.

After a long time, Fu Shen got used to it.

Until one day, Fu Shen accidentally saw Shi Qin's figure.

It was not far from his clinic.

Fu Shen always thought that after so many years, he had forgotten about Shi Qin.

But goodbye, he found that he did not forget at all, but he went deep into the bone marrow.

That year was the eleventh year that Fu Shen liked Shi Qin.

It's just his unrequited crush his on Shi Qin.

But Shiqin's appearance made Fu Shen's heart come alive.

Later, the monitor of the university called a class reunion, and Fu Shen went.

Shi Qin was also there.

Similarly, Zuo Chen is also there.

At the party, everyone was having a good time, only Fu Shen was silent and didn't dare to see anyone.

Because of Zuo Chen.

If he looked at others one more time, Zuo Chen would torture him like crazy.

In the original plot, Shi Qin brought a person to that party.

A very nice girl.