45

Then Jiang Jingxu turned off the live broadcast directly for Ji Sishen, and went to wash and sleep with someone in his arms his.

And the hot search of [Xu Shen is true] directly soared to the first place.

There are also various headline hot searches such as [Xu Shen Official Announcement].

They were all overwhelmed for a while, but the two parties didn't even notice it, and they discussed the great harmony of life with each other several times.

The next day was the usual sleep until the afternoon.

However, Han Chen was so busy that his phone his was about to explode.

Now staring at the two culprits with two dark circles under their eyes.

"Trouble, what's your big move next time, can you say hello in advance?"

Seeing that Ji Sishen was very sleepy, Jiang Jingxu let him lie on his lap his directly.

But he did not forget to respond to Han Chen.

"Live the accident."

Han Chen: "..."

Do you think I will believe it?

In fact, it was really Ji Sishen's intention his.

This just happened to completely suppress the bad public opinion before, and even let everyone know that it was Nan Shen who was hacked like that back then.

Indirectly proved that he did rely on strength to get to the present.

By the way, the official announced his relationship his with Jiang Jingxu to save others from worrying about it.

But the system didn't realize that this was Ji Sishen's intention.

It doesn't matter now.  Jiang Jingxu registered on Weibo for the first time and officially responded to the official announcement, saying that he had indeed been with Ji Sishen a long time ago.

Ji Sishen also registered on Weibo at the same time, and after following each other, he also responded.

Haven't logged in since.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Oh my God, Xu Shen was actually together when we entered the team in Shenshen, it's so magical!"

"I can finally knock CP upright!"

"Begging Xu Shen to send food!"

...

A moment of sympathy below.

But these two people can't see it.

But there is no doubt that such popularity has almost made ZC.  fire to an unprecedented height.

Even tickets to the World Series are hard to come by.

There is no doubt that in the World Series, ZC.  won the championship again after a year of silence.

And everyone in the World Championship once again witnessed how well Jiang Jingxu and Ji Sishen cooperated.

In the competition, Jiang Jingxu just announced the relationship between the two to the world, and even proposed Ji Sishen directly.

This was unexpected to Ji Sishen.

This is the first time everyone has seen a boy propose to another boy.

Even propose marriage in front of the whole world.

Everyone is moved beyond words, and most of them are blessings.

Ji Sishen showed his face in the public eye for the first time and agreed to Jiang Jingxu's marriage proposal.

Since then, Ji Sishen has gained another wave of face powder.

After the competition, everyone decided to rest for a while.

When everyone came back, Su Jing told Ji Sishen that he and Zhao Muke had already met their parents.

And he was also proposed, with a bright ring on his hand.

Ji Sishen also has it naturally.

"Congratulations, I have to say goodbye to my old waist completely from now on."

Su Jing clicked, "It's as if you never said goodbye."

"Brother Shen, you are such a fairy, I don't know if the captain can satisfy you."

As it turns out, be sure not to speak ill of others behind their backs.

As soon as Su Jing finished speaking, he was caught by Jiang Jingxu in the next second.

Su Jing immediately slipped faster than a rabbit, and was long gone, so he went straight to Zhao Muke for protection.