27

Why is this?

Zuo Chen 's fingertips rubbed Ji Sishen 's cheek his, and the smile overflowing from the corner of his mouth he seemed to see through all Ji Sishen 's thoughts his.

He probably knew what was going on.

In this case, many things can be explained.

Why can Ji Sishen break such chains, why did he suddenly change so much.

But there was one more thing he didn't understand.

If Xiaoshen, like him, remembered everything that happened before, why didn't he choose Shiqin?

Obviously he used to like him so much.

Even when he died, he held his picture his in his hand his.

"Xiao Shenshen, tell me, are you Fu Shen or who?"

After all, no one answered him.

But it seems to be too deep, and it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Zuo Chen...has the memory of two generations.

Zuo Chen once doubted why he had the memory of his previous life.

Reborn?

This answer was rejected by Zuo Chen.

Because he was sure that it was Zuo Chen's memory his, not his own his.

So he wondered if his Xiaoshen had the same memories as him, and he was not Fu Shen.

Although not very sure, Zuo Chen believed in the person in his arms his.

At that time, Qin was naturally not a threat, not to mention that this person was not worthy of anyone's liking.

Zuo Chen pulled the sleeping person into his arms his, "Deep, good night, see you tomorrow."

——

When Ji Sishen woke up the next day, the system told him that Zuo Chen seemed to know that he was not Fu Shen.

Ji Sishen was no longer surprised.  According to the urgency of bugs in the system at any time, he felt that Zuo Chen was no longer Zuo Chen.

"So, does it matter?"

"It doesn't seem to be very important."

It is more important for the host to be upright and upright with his own man.

In fact, Ji Sishen thinks so.

Anyway, as long as he knows that his target his is Zuo Chen, and Zuo Chen is also very good to him now, that 's enough.

As for being reborn or finding out that he is not Fu Shen, it doesn't matter.

Ji Sishen has always been very receptive.

If Zuo Chen knew, then he probably wouldn't think he liked Shi Qin.

He didn't want to be influenced by an unimportant person to do double sports with Zuo Chen.

"Host, you are not afraid of kidney deficiency, your brain is full of yellow waste."

"Only two-person sports are known for a day."

Ji Si said without changing his face, "Life lies in movement! Life needs great harmony!"

system:"……"

This host is hopeless, give up the treatment.

Amen!

After meeting Ji Sishen that time, Shi Qin began to look for opportunities to approach Ji Sishen at any time.

And Ji Sishen also gave Shi Qin the opportunity to go out almost every once in a while, and every time he saw this person by chance.

There is no doubt that nothing will work.

And every time Ji Sishen went out the night before, he would deliberately pester Zuo Chen for a two-person exercise.

He was exhausted, and there were marks of deliberate struggle on his hands and feet his.

In this regard, Zuo Chen sees it through but does not say it, and is very cooperative.

"Little bastard, come again?"

Ji Si smiled deeply, "What? Achen doesn't like it?"

She shyly whispered in the ear, "I like Ah Chen very much."

Zuo Chen's eyes were dim, and he directly told Ji Sishen with practical actions whether he liked it or not!

And Ji Sishen had to admit to the system, he really was full of yellow waste.

All day long, I only know how to make stuffed sauce with Zuo Chen, in circles and forks.

But at present, there is no reason not to enjoy beauty.

Then Ji Sishen boils down to the fact that Ji Sishen's male sex is wrong!