2

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, and suddenly threw off the welcoming team, and went straight to the famous building in Nanyang.

Nanyang Famous Building is a famous flower building in the entire imperial city.

Whether it is a literati, a scholar, or a civilian and military general, they will linger for a while.

Of course, this is just an ordinary flower building, not a playhouse.

The Nanyang Hua Kui in the system's mouth is called the Bian Slave.

It is the name given by the current emperor.  As the name suggests, it is because of the lowly servant.

The identity of a lowly slave is not simple.  He is born with the same name as Nanyang City, and he is called Nanyang.

The former prince.

After the current emperor sought to usurp the throne, he did not slaughter the people of the previous dynasty, but tortured them in a more humiliating way.

All the women in the former harem were thrown into the military camp by him, and now no one survives.

The men became eunuchs in the harem and were tortured to death.

And as the prince, Nanyang was thrown into the famous flower building after being tattooed by the emperor, which is now the famous building, and at the same time has a cheap name - cheap slave.

The reason why he is an oiran is because Nanyang is indeed a good-looking man among men.

Even the women in the famous building were inferior to Nanyang 's appearance his.

And play the piano well.

However, not everyone can hear the piano of the former prince.

And the night in Nanyang is hard to find till now.

Don't look at Nanyang as an oiran, he is very murderous.

Those who touched him were almost all killed by Nanyang.

No one even knew it was him, and it was clean and neat.

The most important thing is that Nanyang's ultimate goal is to kill the emperor one day to take revenge.

Even Yi Shen died at the hands of Nan Yang.

Because Yi Shen is the backbone of the entire Tianyong Dynasty, he is the King of War of the Tianyong Dynasty.

The current emperor is incoherent, obsessed with women's lust, and has no regard for the country's society.

If it wasn't for Yi Shen's means to protect the Tianyong Dynasty, I'm afraid the emperor would have died many times.

For this reason, the emperor also turned a blind eye to Yi Shen.

Some people say that the Tianyong Dynasty is not the emperor, but the war king Yishen.

That Yi Shen was naturally the first person Nanyang assassinated.

Ji Si was deeply curious.  Now that he took the initiative to send it to the door, how would he assassinate him.

Ji Si's deep eyes have a strong playfulness, which makes the system smell the smell of doing things.

But the more he did, the more excited he became.

Everyone knows that today Yi Shen asked to marry the prime minister's son, and even played drums and gongs with great fanfare, but he was about to go to the prime minister's mansion, but the male protagonist suddenly ran away on a horse?

Only left the entire welcoming team at a loss.

And Ji Sishen appeared before the famous building in a wedding dress, which naturally attracted the attention of many people.

Ji Sishen didn't care, but after taking a look at the plaque, he immediately dismounted and swaggered into the famous building.

At that time, Nanyang was being bullied by several burly men on the flower terrace.

These big men have been coveting Nanyang for a long time, and they all want to try the taste of male courtesans.

And as long as it's not too much, the people in Hualou won't care at all.

If it wasn't for Nanyang's private martial arts, I'm afraid he would have been bullied long ago.

The prostitute of a famous building, because of Nanyang's identity his, is naturally not good for him.  Anyway, as long as he is clean, she can make money again, why not?

What's more, the worse the riot, the more people will come, right?

The gold and silver treasures rushed into his purse his.

What's more, a former prince with such a low status?

Even the emperor doesn't care, if you enter this flower building, you deserve to be bullied.