14

According to the system, Xicheng has a physique with two spiritual roots of water and fire, so he must first find the elixir guarded by the water-type beasts and the fire-type beasts.

The higher the level the better.

Although the system can completely solve it, Ji Sishen said that if he solved it easily, how could he cultivate a relationship with his man his?

So Ji Sishen chose the most primitive method.

At this moment, Ji Sishen took Xicheng and appeared in the domain of fire monsters.

It's a fire dragon, Ji Sishen can't tell its level, but the system says it's pretty good.

Then he didn't hesitate, and planned to take its beast pill directly.

"Xiao Xicheng, please wait for me here."

In the end, he even deliberately teased the chin of Xicheng, a prodigal son of ten.

Xicheng blushed in disappointment.

This man is teasing him again!

However, the level of the fire dragon in front of him was too high, and Xicheng was a little worried about Ji Sishen, afraid that he would be injured.

But in fact, the fire dragon was quite intimidating at first, but when Ji Sishen approached with a very kind smile, and discussed with him about his elixir his, the fire dragon persuaded.

The aura on this man was a little too terrifying.

And it smelled the breath of the demons on him.

Ji Sishen originally wanted to have a fight with it, so that he could get hurt a little by the way.

But why is this dragon so cowardly?

He seemed to read fear in its eyes his.

"Oh? What are you so afraid of me for?"

"Let's just fight, it's better to scratch me."

Fire Dragon: "..."

I'm afraid this person is not mentally ill?

The system read the disgust from the dragon's eyes.

"Host, let it go, he's it's still a child."

Ji Si gave a deep tut, "Who told you to fill up my force value?"

The system said he was wronged.

Although he didn't know what was going on, the most primitive setting of the host was, a full-level boss!

No matter what kind of enemy it encounters, the host's force value setting is always higher than the opponent's.

This kind of setting almost makes the system think that he is the main god.

After all, it is definitely impossible for a normal host to have such a setting.

Ji Si gave a deep cough, "Let's discuss it, you wave my paw and give me the Fire Spirit Pill, how about I give you an elixir that is easier to advance?"

The Fire Dragon hummed twice and directly offered the Fire Spirit Pill's claws.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Can't you just follow the steps?

Not at all.

Ji Sishen reluctantly took the Fire Spirit Pill from Huolong's hand, then flew out with lightning speed, and fell directly to the ground.

System & Fire Dragon & West City: "..."

"Host, you are too deliberate!"

The fire dragon didn't even want the medicine pill, and ran away with two claws holding the dragon's head.

I didn't do it, don't come after me!

Ji Sishen: "..."

He just wanted to get a Fire Spirit Pill and get hurt a little by the way, why is it so difficult?

Ji Sishen saw that Xicheng saw through his little tricks his, and stood up from the ground without changing his face.

He patted the ash on his body his and coughed twice.

"This fire dragon is so powerful that it almost kicked it flying."

system:"……"

Really open my eyes and talk nonsense.

Ji Sishen did n't have the slightest sense of lying, he walked directly to Xicheng, and put the Fire Spirit Pill in Xicheng 's hand his.

"Keep it."

Xicheng's eyes fluctuated, and he suddenly felt that the Fire Spirit Pill in his hand his was extremely hot.

There was even a trace of dryness on his face.

He nodded suddenly, as if responding to what Ji Sishen said just now.

"Well, it's really great."

——