30

Su Jing didn't care, but it didn't take long before he realized what Ji Sishen's last words felt like.

Jiang Jingxu rubbed Ji Sishen's hair with a hint of pampering.

Ji Sishen continued to lean on Jiang Jingxu again, closing his eyes and resting.

It seems that he will not get up until the last second.

Han Chen has long been surprised by this.

It was almost time, Ji Sishen habitually wore a cap and mask and went to the competition room with everyone.

In the final championship game, three teams will compete.

After all, Ye Shuo is also as famous as Jiang Jingxu.

"I hope you can continue to be so arrogant."

Ji Sishen spoke deeply to Mai and spoke very calmly.

"I hope you can win another championship."

Although calm, it is more lethal than Ye Shuo's words.

This makes people even more excited now.

As soon as the game started, the three teams started directly.

Just as Ji Sishen expected, Ye Shuo gave up beating people at the beginning and attacked Jiang Jingxu directly.

There were even four groups of people attacking Jiang Jingxu.

Ji Sishen did not go to support Jiang Jingxu, but took Zhao Muke and Su Jing to beat the head first, and then went with another team.

"Quickly fight, and then go to support the captain."

Su Jing and Zhao Muke both agreed, almost changing the usual way of fighting in the game, using the most violent way to quickly hit the most heads, and directly attack the other team.

The three tacitly divided the opposing four, and then broke them one by one.

Incredibly fast.

There was only Jiang Jingxu and Ye Shuo's team left in the entire arena.

The other team that had already lost the game was not surprised and did not feel any sense of defeat.

Because they knew this would be the result, it would be good to be able to enter the final competition.

People have already started discussing to celebrate.

But on the field of play, Ye Shuo and Jiang Jingxu's battle was on a par, and it was inseparable.

Even by the head, ZC.  is already a complete champion.

Four to four is fair.

Ye Shuo tried his best for the whole game, but he still couldn't hurt Jiang Jingxu.

This made him a little flustered.

Ji Sishen and the others almost rushed over.  Ye Shuo thought that Ji Sishen would continue to attack, but he changed his plan his.

From an onslaught, it turned into a long stream of water.

Even Jiang Jingxu made Ye Shuo, who had been frantically increasing his hand speed, slow it down.

"Captain Ye, it's so funny. Four people beat one person, and even my captain didn't lose any blood. It's a shame."

Deliberately irritating Ye Shuo with a little sarcasm.

Ye Shuo didn't listen to Ji Sishen's words, and directly greeted the team members and changed the plan.

Give up attacking Jiang Jingxu, and turn to attack Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen is not in a hurry.  After all, with his family captain here, Ye Shuo wants to attack him?

joke.

"Captain Ye, are you angry? Four people can't attack the captain. Now I'm going to attack a newcomer. I'm really scared."

There was no sign of fear in this tone.

But it amused everyone present.

They all felt that Ji Sishen was actually more difficult to deal with than Jiang Jingxu.

With the strength of ZC., is it not easy to solve the floating clouds?

But Ji Sishen had his own plans his, and even deliberately revealed his flaws for Ye Shuo to attack.

And Ye Shuo didn't know that he fell into Ji Sishen's trap, but he just knocked out a little bit of Ji Sishen's blood, and he felt a little proud.