9

Nan Cao was stunned, when did this guy become so powerful?

Nan Shen leaned against the railing behind him, and his eyes her fell on Nan Cao with awe.

This made Nan Cao tremble, and there was a trace of fear at the person in front of him.

"If you have something to say, hurry up and let your fart go."

"But if your purpose is to want money, I can go over there and buy it for you right now."

Nan Cao followed Nan Shen's gaze and glanced at the store in the distance, and Nan Cao suddenly understood.

Is he going to give him coins?  ?  ?

Nan Cao was angry, "Nan Shen! Don't go too far!"

"Don't forget, you are my brother!"

Nan Shen played with the long hair behind him on his chest his, and said coldly, "It's your brother, you can squeeze me at will?"

"Nan Cao, do you think of me as your brother, or do you think of me as a money-making tool that can be squeezed?"

"When I can make money, it is your cash cow and your ancestor."

"Then may I ask, where were you when I was hacked by human flesh?"

"Let me guess, do you have any share of those who splashed paint on animal carcasses back then?"

Nanshen's eyes flashed by the shadow of prey, which made Nan Cao startled.

He Even he started to panic.

"You...you're spewing blood!"

"Nan Shen, do you think you can get rid of us by saying this?"

Nan Shen just looked at the person with a low smile.

That laughter fell into Nan Cao's ears his, and it was like a cold sword, which was frightening.

Nan Shen has been hiding for the past two years.  If Bei Qiao didn't help him get the current small live broadcast, he might not be able to support himself.

It took him two years to let himself out.

But even after walking out, Nan Shen still felt that there might be an outbreak.

The mood was so low.

He still remembered that two years ago, when he was conscious, one foot had already stepped out of the balcony.

Only 0.01 seconds away from death.

Nan Cao came to his senses his and forced himself to calm down.

He cursed to himself, and raised his fist to start.

Nan Shen didn't hide, but the fist didn't fall on Nan Shen's body either.

Because it was caught.

Jiang Jingxu held Nan Cao's wrist, as if he didn't exert much force.

But Nan Cao's aching body his curled up.

"It hurts!"

Jiang Jingxu shook off Nan Cao's people, causing Nan Cao to sit directly on the ground.

Just about to scold someone, I know it is convenient to speak.

"Do you want me to take you away in person, or do I call the police to take you away?"

Jiang Jingxu suddenly took out his mobile phone his, Nan Cao clutched his stinging wrist and gritted his teeth.

Knowing that he won't be able to get anything cheap today, he left in despair.

After Nan Cao left, Jiang Jingxu put away the phone and looked at the person behind him.

He was not tall, so it was only a little under his shoulders.  Because he was wearing a peaked cap, when he looked at him now, he raised his head slightly and set his eyes on him from under the brim of the cap.

The dark eyes his were slightly wet, and Jiang Jingxu suddenly felt a pain in his heart.

Strange emotions spread.

Nan Shen deliberately did not hide when he saw Jiang Jingxu coming.

With just one glance, Nan Shen was convinced that this person...

It's his.

It seems to be intuition and possessiveness etched into his bones his.

Although it was too absurd, it didn't bother him at all.

There was even a faint joy in the heart his.

"injured?"

Nan Shen narrowed his eyes and shook his head.

"No."

Jiang Jingxu took a serious look at Nan Shen, and was relieved to be sure that he was not bullied.

"go in."