40

Ji Sishen's words made Jiang Jingxu's heart throb.

He only knew that Ji Sishen's coquettish behavior made him hard to resist, but he didn't expect Ji Sishen's tears and grievances to make him feel more distressed.

I wish I could take out my whole heart and give it to him.

Jiang Jingxu hugged Ji Sishen tightly, "It's not your fault, it's them."

"It's them who need to change."

Ji Sishen cried a lot in Jiang Jingxu's arms, which made Jiang Jingxu feel more distressed.

The continuous cry, like a knife, pierced his heart bit by bit.

if…  …

If one day he was the one who made the person in his arms his suffer like this, then he would never be able to forgive himself.

"My deepness has always been good, and I don't need to change anything."

"I'll be here, and I won't let others bully you again."

He patted Ji Sishen's back lightly with his hand his, and it was not until the cry subsided little by little that he realized that the person in his arms his was asleep.

His eyes His were red.

Even when he fell asleep, he was still a little aggrieved.

Jiang Jingxu put the person on the bed, held Ji Sishen 's hand, and kissed at the corner of his eye.

Soft and gentle.

It seems that all Ji Sishen's distress and grievances are to be healed.

After a while, the phone rang, Jiang Jingxu was afraid of waking Ji Sishen, so he went out to answer the phone.

When the people left, Ji Sishen sat up from the bed, resting his chin with one hand, what was wrong with his crying red eyes his.

Gee.

Pretending to be wrong, really tired.

"Host, fuck, laugh at me to death."

It was a sad story, but he wanted to laugh what was going on.

Ji Sishen coughed twice, "Be serious."

The system tried to be serious, but... he found himself completely unable to be serious.

"Host, you said that if your man knew that you were pretending, would he be mad at you?"

Ji Sishen didn't answer, he wouldn't know anyway.

Moreover, he didn't do anything, and what he said wasn't a lie.

The most important thing is that he said that, if he doesn't shed a few tears, wouldn't he be sorry for Jiang Jingxu's distress?

Ji Sishen directly ignored a system whose laughing data was almost boiling.

However, it is estimated that Nan Cao and his son should not be able to make trouble with him.

"Captain, this father and son are still fighting back? They say that the surveillance is fake."

"There is still the face to say that Brother Shen dislikes them as a drag, and he will not recognize them when he enters ZC?!"

Su Jing was furious with anger.

As if he was being slandered.

Jiang Jingxu was very calm, but in the calm, the sharpness in his eyes his made people shudder.

"Su Jing, make an appointment with Nancao and his son his."

Su Jing was slightly startled, "Captain, what are you going to do?"

Jiang Jingxu didn't speak, but Su Jing guessed that Jiang Jingxu wanted to solve the matter by himself.

Although most of the people on the Internet are rational people, they can't stand those who are brainless and rhythmic.

This will have a great impact on ZC.  In other words, Brother Shen will definitely be hacked.

Su Jing knew how precious his captain was and their deep brother his, even he could n't be angry, let alone the captain.

"Okay."

"But it's still the same as before, don't let Brother Shen know?"

Jiang Jingxu hummed, "As long as he is carefree."

Others, he can solve.

He did n't want to see his depth his, so sad once.

That would be worse than taking his life his.

Ji Sishen naturally knew what Jiang Jingxu did.  Not only did he know it, but he secretly followed.