7

"Host, you... laughing too sinisterly."

Ji Sishen leaned against the wall with his arms around his chest, looking lazy and bewitching.

"Insidious? Xiao Tongzi, why do I think my little oiran is more insidious?"

The system was a little confused, "Where is your man insidious?"

Ji Si closed his eyes deeply, with a smile on his face, as if he had completely guessed Nan Yang's thoughts his.

"According to Nanyang's temperament, these four people are sure to die."

The system hasn't turned the corner, "Why? Isn't he not doing it now?"

"Oh, Nanyang will reappear in a while and kill these four people in one stroke."

"I guess this time, he will not dispose of the bodies of these four people as before."

"You said, the first day these four people bullied Nanyang in the famous building, and I said publicly in the famous building that whoever touches Nanyang again will chop whichever hand they touch."

"As a result, the four people died on the street the next day, and even lost their hands."

"Guess what, they'd think they did it?"

Just when the system was about to say it didn't know, it suddenly remembered what Ji Sishen said when he left the famous building.

"Everyone will think you did it!"

Ji Sishen chuckled softly, "It's not too stupid."

system:"……"

Another day that the host despiced.

"Host, I really doubt that you are a roundworm in your man's stomach. You have only just met once, and you fully know your man's mind his."

terrible.

Ji Sishen himself felt a little incredible, but so what?

Who made him fall in love with this man?

"The most important thing is that this can give a little deterrent to those who want to bully him, killing three birds with one stone."

"Not only did he kill four people with his own hands, but he could also successfully put the blame on me, and he could take advantage of my ruthless reputation to make those people in the future not dare to do anything to him easily."

As expected of the man he saw.

"Tsk, the two of you are really a good match, one is more ruthless than the other."

Ji Sishen is very useful to this kind of words.

But he did n't stop any more, and he went straight back to the palace.

As soon as Ji Sishen returned to the palace, he heard the system say that Nanyang really went back to kill the four people.

Ji Sishen didn't care much.

When he returned to the palace, the mansion was still decorated with lanterns and colorful lanterns, with red happy characters, red lanterns, and his red wedding clothes his.

If it was him and Nanyang, that would be fine.

"It's all withdrawn."

The housekeeper was stunned for a moment, but quickly ordered the people to remove all the red lanterns with happy characters.

It's like getting married, just casually mentioning such a sentence.

The housekeeper had already heard the words outside, saying that the prince turned his head and rode to the famous building when he was about to arrive at the prime minister's residence.

He also wanted to redeem that bitch on the spot.

Rao is the housekeeper who has been with Ji Sishen for many years, and he is also a little confused about the sudden thoughts of his prince.

"My lord, do you want to prepare something else?"

The housekeeper didn't say it clearly, but Ji Sishen heard it.

The housekeeper is an old man who follows the original body, and he is also the person who knows the original body best.

"No, let's wait until the time is right."

As soon as the housekeeper heard this, he knew that his lord had a crush on that cheap slave.

In the past, their prince would never consider such a thing in the future.

"Yes."

Ji Sishen gave a deep hum, and went straight back to his bedroom to change into this cumbersome wedding dress.

And here, the Prime Minister's Mansion, after learning that the person who was supposed to come to the Prime Minister's Mansion to ask for a marriage, turned his head and went to the lowly place of fireworks.