3

I don't know if grandpa is okay.

The wedding was still held as usual and many people attended.

But all of them came to watch the show, and few really wished.

No matter what, the Feng family is a person who has half a foot into the upper three clans, so why do they want to enter the Western City of Zaoxi?

If it was Xicheng a year ago, the Feng family would not be worthy of it at all, but now Xicheng is a waste person, and even beggars are not as good.

I really don't know what the Feng family is thinking.

Moreover, the face of the head of the Feng family is not very good, and it is also estimated that if it is changed to someone else, it will not be acceptable.

Now this Xicheng 's body is also like hemiplegia, and even if he becomes a parent, he still needs someone to support him, and his face his is as pale as a dead man.

If this is the wedding night, I am afraid that the bride will not play to death.

Everyone had the same idea, but no one dared to say anything because of the Feng family's head.

Just treat it as a joke.

It is not bad to worship three times and nine times at a wedding.

Everyone lamented that the Feng family sent their daughter to the fire pit. Although it was a marriage, it was a loss.

But when the two were preparing to pay their respects as husband and wife, a red figure suddenly appeared on the roof above the Feng family.

The red and bewitching tails of the eyes are like the elf who is confused and chaotic in the world, and the whole body exudes a hostile aura.

The smile overflowing from the corner of his mouth his made people shudder.

It was actually the leader of the Demon Sect-Qi Shen!

When Ji Sishen fell to the eaves, his eyes his were looking for his man his.

After going through several worlds, Ji Sishen did have some interest in this NPC.

What's more, it was his mission his.

In addition to the task, you can also flirt with a man who can catch his eye his, and by the way, make a circle of sauce, feel the great harmony of life, why not do it?

The biggest advantage of Ji Sishen is that he won't let himself suffer.

If he finds something of interest, unless he is tired of voluntarily abandoning it, he will have to chase it to the ends of the earth.

Like now.

Ji Sishen's eyes fell on Xicheng, who was dressed in a happy dress, and suddenly the originally evil eyes became slightly more playful.

Xicheng had no reason in his heart, and he coughed a few times violently.

It made the bloodless face even more tragic.

"My dear host, your man is so weak that he can be blown down by a gust of wind."

"I think if you don't pay attention, you will die."

If it weren't for the aura of a male protagonist in Xicheng, I would have died many times.

"I think, this world... do you want to play something exciting?"

Ji Si was deeply puzzled, "Stimulation? What kind of stimulation method?"

After the system thought about it carefully, it spit out two words lightly, "Counterattack."

For a long time, Ji Sishen replied very gently, "I'm afraid you're not thinking about shit."

Counterattack is impossible.

Ji Sishen has always been very clear about his own cognition his.

Suddenly, his eyes his narrowed slightly, and a meaningful smile overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

"March is about the same."

system:"......"

This is probably the most unpromising host he has ever seen.

Others are eager to counterattack, why is his host his so unwilling.

But Ma Qicheng or something seems to be more exciting.

"Grab a kiss and grab a kiss! Ma Qi rides Ma Qi ride!"

The system immediately shouted a slogan excitedly.

This slogan won Ji Sishen's heart deeply.

Can let him not dislike him for a few seconds.

More afraid of his pride his.

Ji Sishen gave a deep cough and regained his senses.

It was almost taken by the system.

He suddenly had indescribable thoughts about such a weak Xicheng.

Cough cough... not very good not very good.