31

"Humph! There's no such thing as a four-on-one match."

This is true, and people have indeed done this in previous years.

The organizers even acquiesced to this behavior in order to be more interesting.

"Yeah, you're right, so in the World Series, that's how you deal with captains."

Ye Shuo is quite smart, knowing that his words his will be revealed, naturally he will not admit it.

"Joke, which eye did you see me in the World Series, and you dealt with the Xu team like this?"

"And four-on-one, you found four people to give to me. According to you, is it possible that Su Jing and Zhao Muke are all in the same boat as me?"

Ji Si smiled deeply, then suddenly increased his hand speed and attacked Ye Shuo.

Ye Shuo was unprepared and lost a lot of blood.

"Oh, why didn't you escape, I'm sorry, sorry."

Ye Shuo was so angry that he could only raise his hand speed to deal with Ji Sishen.

But it doesn't account for a little bit of cheapness, and it's very difficult to deal with.

Ye Shuo couldn't even think of changing people to attack.  Ji Sishen almost completely pinpointed where he would appear next and blocked the road.

Very annoying.

"As you said, it's not impossible."

"But if it were me, I would definitely not choose Su Jing and Zhao Muke, and according to Su Jing 's temperament his, not only would he not agree, but he would in turn expose me to the public."

"And Zhao Muke, this person is too cold, and he can't speak at all."

Ye Shuo couldn't figure out what Ji Sishen wanted to do, so he frowned while dealing with Ji Sishen's attack and what Ji Sishen said.

"What do you mean by that?"

Ji Sishen's deep voice was warm and soft, and he couldn't even hear any other thoughts.

"It doesn't make any sense, you can see how hard they are fighting."

In fact, Jiang Jingxu and the others deliberately cooperated with Ji Sishen, so they were releasing water.

As long as they can defeat Fuyun in the end, who cares if they release water or not.

The organizers can't wait to be as exciting and lively as possible.

"Let's just chat casually, you can't get out anyway."

This is really very annoying to say.

"We have nothing to talk about."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal, but intentionally or unintentionally, when Ye Shuo was distracted by talking to himself, he deliberately increased his hand speed to cut off Ye Shuo 's blood his, not much but not too much.

Even a reasonable blood drop atmosphere.

And this made Ye Shuo nervous every time, but the next second Ji Sishen's flaw made him chuckle again.

Seeing the speed at which Ji Sishen's blood was draining, Ye Shuo even got a little carried away with pride.

"But I think we should be able to talk."

"I think your skills are really powerful. No wonder you can take the cloud to win the championship."

"I saw someone say before that you are a Qu Cai if you follow Jiang Jingxu. I don't think there is any problem with that."

"Look, you left ZC. You left Jiang Jingxu, and you still won the national championship and the world championship. You and Jiang Jingxu are in ZC., others only know Jiang Jingxu but don't know ZC.'s Ye Shuo. "

"Even if the name Ye Shuo is mentioned, Jiang Jingxu's name will always follow behind it. Tsk, you see, no matter the national competition or the world competition, the results are obviously supernatural, but others only say how amazing Jiang Jingxu is. "

"I also said that I left Jiang Jingxu, but I'm not even a rookie."

"I feel aggrieved now. Even though the doubles match is a two-person match, there will always be only his name his, Jiang Jingxu."

"Obviously it's a team game, but we all only know Xu Shen."

"It's obviously not bad, why do you have to follow Jiang Jingxu after your name?"