23

Ji Sishen: "!!!"

"I am male!"

Ji Sishen spoke very resentfully.

Zuo Chen's eyes overflowed with a smile, and he reached out and rubbed Ji Sishen's soft hair.

"Don't men need to get married?"

The word marriage instantly made the little guy in his arms his blushed, and his voice his was a bit shy.

"Who is going to marry you..."

When the words fell, Ji Sishen was taken into his arms his again, and Zuo Chen lifted his chin lightly.

"Xiao Shenshen, do you still want to marry someone else? Huh?"

There was a hint of danger in the words.

Ji Sishen pouted and his eyes his moved slightly.

"I...I didn't say, I want to marry someone..."

Zuo Chen held Ji Sishen's hand, and his thumb his rubbed the bracelet on Ji Sishen's wrist his.

"Deeply, I'm serious."

Ji Sishen blushed, leaned on Zuo Chen 's body his, and gave a shallow hum.

"I...I know."

This answer does not seem to be able to please Zuo Chen.

"So, what's your answer?"

Zuo Chen's appearance is too solemn.

Ji Sishen's words were very light, and if he didn't pay attention, he seemed to disappear.

"The bracelets... are all put on, can I still refuse?"

Zuo Chen answered with certainty, "No."

Ji Si hugged Zuo Chen deeply, looked up at the light-hearted man and said, "Then let's... go home next time."

Zuo Chen's whole body was softened by Ji Sishen's words his.

Eyebrows are gentle, "Okay."

Ji Sishen's eyes were all smiling because of this answer, and the shallow pear vortex was extraordinarily beautiful.

Zuo Chen's mouth also overflowed with a smile, as if an entire iceberg had melted.

"It's time for me to go to the company."

Zuo Yi and his mother suddenly came over today, Zuo Yi did not expect it.

So it can only be delayed for a while.

Suddenly thinking of the person Zuo Yi said, I still care a little.

Ji Si heard this deeply and let go of Zuo Chen.

"Okay, you go."

Zuo Chen took a black card to Ji Sishen, "If you're bored, go out for a walk."

Ji Sishen's eyes lit up, like a little money fan.

"it is good!"

Zuo Chen smiled, then left home and went to the company.

Ji Sishen was playing with the black card and was thinking about where to go when he suddenly heard the system say that Shi Qin seemed to be looking for him.

"What is he doing for me?"

"Host, are you going to take a look?"

Ji Si's eyes were deep and deep, "Go, why not go."

He also wanted to see what Qin wanted to do at this time.

By the way, let's see what kind of person the original body has liked for ten years.

Of course, Ji Si knew that Zuo Chen sent people to follow him.

He suddenly let himself come out for a spin, I'm afraid he still doesn't trust him very much.

"Actually, the culprit is Zuo Yi, who told Zuo Chen that Shiqin was looking for you today."

Ji Sishen looked calm and didn't seem to care much.

But I had already made a note for Zuo Yi in my heart.

The little sister-in-law and the little sister-in-law are very affectionate, and they have to use Shi Qin to block Zuo Chen in private!

snort!

Get you back sooner or later!

Ji Sishen didn't go to Shi Qin on purpose, otherwise it would appear as if he was going to find someone on purpose.

But it's really like what the system said, this time Shi Qin is looking for himself.

So I saw Ji Sishen at a glance, and without even being surprised or hesitant, he called out the original name.

"Fu Shen!"

Ji Sishen's eyes flashed with a gleam of light, and suddenly the corners of his mouth his curled into a smile.