24

"Shine?"

Ji Sishen pretended to be surprised.

When Shi Qin walked to Ji Sishen's side his, he felt like a spring breeze, as if he was very familiar with the original body.

"Shen Shen, it's really you. I just saw you from afar, and I thought I was wrong."

Ji Sishen responded very lightly, "Really?"

Shi Qin doesn't feel very well for Ji Sishen.  How can I say it?

The gentle look on his face his made Ji Sishen feel ... a bit too fake.

Or a better word is - hypocrisy.

"Deeply, it seems that we haven't seen each other for several years, but I didn't expect to meet today."

Ji Si smiled deeply but did not respond.

Yes, since we haven't seen each other for several years, why is it so coincidental that he met him as soon as he went out.

The system said that Shi Qin's company was very close to the small clinic before the original body.

So what's the reason, so recently, I haven't seen it for a few years.

"Shen Shen, let's find a place to sit?"

Ji Sishen did not refuse.

When sitting down, Shi Qin ordered him a cup of coffee.

Ji Sishen did n't care much, just leaned back in his chair and drank coffee, his eyes his fell on Shi Qin's ring finger his, and he said a little alienatedly.

"Mr. Shi, are you married?"

He remembered that at the class reunion, Shi Qin brought a girl there.

The monitor said that it was his fiancee.

Shi Qin noticed that Ji Sishen's eyes were on his ring finger his, and he spoke naturally.

"Did you say this? Not yet, you know, nowadays people are wearing some jewelry like this, it's just for fun."

"Speaking of which, Shen Shen, are you married?"

Wear it for fun?

Dressed in a formal suit, but wearing a very formal ring, just for fun?

If so, then he may be really short-sighted.

Putting down the coffee, Ji Sishen pressed one hand against his temple his, and the bracelet on his wrist his just slipped down his sleeve.

It just happened to show Ji Sishen's wrist his, because of the traces after the tie was tied.

Also very conspicuous.

And Shi Qin naturally did n't ignore it, the flash of disgust in his eyes his ...

Something flashed in Ji Sishen's heart his, "Not yet, but I 've already met his family."

Shi Qin seemed very surprised, "Is that so? What kind of girl is the other party? Is she beautiful? Bring it out to meet you when you have time."

Ji Sishen was amused, but he wanted to see how long Shi Qin's disguise would last.

"Don't Mr. Shi know? Do I like men?"

Sure enough, Shi Qin's face cracked for a moment, but it quickly returned to normal.

"Haha, that's it, it doesn't matter, you can still bring it out to meet."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal.

Ji Sishen suddenly became more concerned about one thing.

"System, how did Fu Shen fall in love with Shiqin?"

"Well, strictly speaking, Fu Shen liked Shi Qin when he was a freshman, and it wasn't as exaggerated as ten years."

"Fu Shen was locked in the equipment room once, and there was no way to communicate with the outside world. In addition, it was the last class at that time, and it was a holiday, so Fu Shen was still trapped in the night .in."

"Fu Shen didn't have any deep friends, so even if he wasn't there, no one realized that he was trapped in the equipment room."

"Just when Fu Shen was cold and hungry, Shi Qin appeared. He seemed to be inside at the beginning."

"It was mainly after hearing Yuan Shen's cry his that he made a sound. He gave Fu Shen his own food and clothes his, and then went back to his original place to continue sleeping."