44

Jiang Jingxu pinched Ji Sishen's face, "Let's go."

Ji Sishen's brows were curved with a smile.

He stretched out his hands directly to Jiang Jingxu.

"back!"

Jiang Jingxu laughed, "How old is my family? Do you still need to carry it?"

Ji Si deeply pouted, with a childish look on his face his.

"Three years old! Shen Shen can't walk yet."

Jiang Jingxu couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Why are you so cute?"

Anyway, Ji Sishen wouldn't blush, and being coquettish is unparalleled.

"That's so cute and deep, should the captain carry it back home?"

Jiang Jingxu's eyes were full of gentle starlight.

"back."

He squatted down and directly carried Ji Sishen on his back his.

He doesn't care about the eyes around him at all.

Ji Sishen was so at ease that he lay on Jiang Jingxu's back his, and Jiang Jingxu also condoned Ji Sishen's little willfulness his.

But the next day, the photos of the two of them were instantly searched.

There are several hot searches for two people in a row.

However, the face was not photographed, and Han Chen suppressed it.

"I said, can the two of you restrain yourself?"

Jiang Jingxu responded indifferently, but Ji Sishen didn't care much.

In this regard, Han Chen lost his temper completely.

"Forget it, forget it, how do you like it."

Young man, he can't handle it.

Ji Sishen's live broadcast is basically a fixed time now.  Because of Jiang Jingxu 's relationship, Ji Sishen signed a contract with Xingchen again using his identity his as Nanshen.

Those black materials back then were also clarified by Jiang Jingxu.

And in the past few years, no one really cares about it.

But most importantly, under pressure, several of the other party apologized publicly.

He admitted that it was because of the jealousy that Nan Shen's limelight overshadowed them that they would do such a thing.

And the gloom in Ji Sishen's heart was completely dissipated because of their public apology.

Now Ji Sishen is in Xingchen, because of his skills, his eloquence, and the repetition of old things, he was directly promoted to the first anchor.

Everything is settled.

Just waiting for the World Series.

Jiang Jingxu and Ji Sishen originally planned to announce their relationship directly at the World Championship, but they didn't expect a live broadcast "accident", which led everyone to know that [Xu Shen's sweetheart] is Ji Sishen, still listening to the voice of their God.

Ji Sishen was making jokes with others, causing him to not pay attention to the time for a while.

Jiang Jingxu was coming out after washing up, and habitually hugged Ji Sishen from behind and rubbed against his shoulder.

"Deep, it's time to sleep."

Ji Sishen took a deep look at Mai, who he hadn't had time to close.

He pinched his eyebrows.

"Captain, my mic...it's fine."

And then really full screen swipe.

"Fuck! I heard something! That voice just now, was the voice of Xu God?"

"Shen Shen? Is it Nan Shen from ZC.?"

"Sleep?!!! Oh my God, I actually got a real CP?!"

"I suddenly glanced at the host's name, Xu Shen's sweetheart..."

"I also suddenly had a moment. The anchor said several times that Xu Shen was real and that his man his was Xu Shen, but we did n't believe it ?!"

"Ah ah ah ah! I'm going crazy! The anchor I follow is Nan Shen from ZC. The most important thing is, I actually heard the voice of Xu Shen! So Xu Shen is really real!"

...

After being silent for two seconds, Jiang Jingxu spoke directly.

"Xu Shen is real."

"So, it's time to go to bed now."