18

Jiang Jingxu... was silent again.

After reacting, the auricle turned red, and he went out with a flick of his hand.

"Where to live where you love!"

There was a hint of shyness in his tough tone.

Ji Sishen looked at Jiang Jingxu's annoyed back, a little funny.

He doesn't believe it, he can't be cured.

His man his, standing there, he knows what poses he wants to play with him in his mind his.

"Uh... host, your head is full of yellow when I come, so you really won't get tired?"

Ji Sishen heard the system's voice and leaned against the door frame to laugh.

"I thought you didn't intend to have your host anymore."

The system snorted twice, "I just don't want myself, and I absolutely can't want my host!"

If he lost the host, where would he go to hold such a big thigh?

Follow the host to eat meat.

You can still win.

The system felt that it was becoming more and more shameless.

Ji Si knew very well that his family's system was so promising, "Do you know who maliciously attacked you?"

The system sighed, "I don't know, I managed to fix it automatically, and I wanted to come to you, but I found that I was restricted from entering this small plane, so I couldn't find the host's fetters and appear beside the host."

Ji Si frowned slightly and pressed his chin lightly, looking thoughtful.

Directly restrict his system his?

"Restrictions lifted?"

"Yes, but it's very strange. When I tried to enter the plane, there was a red danger alert, and the alert was lifted when I came over."

The system can't figure it out.

It stands to reason that there should be no such danger alerts in his database his.

He also specifically asked about other systems, and everyone does not have such a thing.

Ji Sishen did n't respond, but a stream of light flashed in his eyes his.

He suddenly remembered his family man his.

Intuition told him that he must have implanted such a module in his system his.

Even restricting his access to the system must have something to do with him.

Gee.

He was really getting more and more curious about what the identity of the man in his family his was.

It is possible to control the system and implant program modules at will.

But he knew it must be for his own good his.

Ji Sishen is no longer confused.

Get his man out sooner or later!  snort!

Watch how he fucks him!

Ji Sishen did n't care about this matter, he directly pulled the suitcase into Jiang Jingxu 's room, and hung all his clothes his in Jiang Jingxu 's closet.

Kind of like cohabitation.

Jiang Jingxu's room has computer equipment.

"That, Captain, can I use your computer to stream?"

At the end, there was a sentence, "I can't turn on the camera if I don't turn on the microphone."

Jiang Jingxu hummed, but he didn't care.

Ji Si smiled sweetly, which made Jiang Jingxu feel a little guilty, and he quickly walked out of the room.

Ji Sishen let out a low laugh twice, and then broadcasted it directly for a few hours.

His popularity his in the live broadcast room is not good, but it is not bad either.

Most are for his skills.

Jiang Jingxu did not know when he appeared behind Ji Sishen, watching his operation his and live broadcast.

"Your contract is about to expire?"

He remembered the last time he had mentioned it.

Ji Sishen heard Jiang Jingxu speak and took off the headset.

"Well, there are two days left."

Jiang Jingxu nodded, "Are you planning to renew the contract?"

Ji Sishen was working while talking to Jiang Jingxu at the same time.

"No, haven't I signed a contract with ZC.?"

"It's not long before the promotion round, it's more important to train with the captain."