32

The entire arena was extremely quiet.

"I'm going? What's the situation? Is the newcomer going to openly defect?"

The person next to him immediately glared at the person who was speaking, "I'll throw you on the stage if you make another noise!"

The man was so frightened that he did n't dare to speak, and even made a move to seal his mouth his, for fear of being thrown on the stage.

The whole arena was surprisingly quiet.  No one knew what Ji Sishen was thinking.  They all looked at the game screen broadcast on the screen.  In addition to the sound of the game, it was the voice of Ji Sishen and Ye Shuo talking to each other.  .

At a time like this, it seems that the game doesn't matter anymore.

Everyone knows who the champion will be at the end of the game, but such an exciting scene is rare.

It was rare for everyone to wait quietly for the follow-up development, for fear of making a little noise and disturbing those two people.

Some people have even broadcast it to Weibo in real time, and a group of people are waiting for the follow-up.

Ye Shuo did n't know which part of his heart his was stimulated by Ji Sishen 's words his.

His expression his could n't hold back.

"Jiang Jingxu? What is Jiang Jingxu?"

"Yes, Ye Shuo was indeed brought out by Jiang Jingxu, so what?"

"If I don't have talent and throw a piece of garbage at him, can he bring it out?"

Ji Sishen seriously agreed while losing Ye Shuo's blood.

"I feel right too."

"Humph! Why did all the strength I created myself fall on Jiang Jingxu?"

"With him, Jiang Jingxu, can I have Ye Shuo?"

"Isn't it just a few achievements first, and a few championships to be so arrogant?"

"Whoever I leave Jiang Jingxu is nothing? I just want everyone to see that I, Ye Shuo, don't rely on Jiang Jingxu, and I am a superhero! The champion also belongs to me, Ye Shuo!"

Ji Sishen smiled softly, "Yeah, we all saw it."

"You left ZC., ZC. didn't even make it to the promotion round, and Fuyun became a dark horse from an unknown small team. You are the myth of doomsday."

"Well, I really hope I can leave ZC. Follow you."

"I really think you are very powerful. I have studied the video of the Great God many times and found that the Great God is the existence that surpasses Jiang Jingxu."

"Look at how smart you are, in the world competition, the gods who are so powerful in their mouths, how come they have no advantage at all. Suddenly, they are seized by the opponent's weakness, and even every time the opponent intercepts the route of containment. , all happened to be on the route planned by Su Jing and Zhao Muke, which makes people feel completely incredible."

"The most important thing is that they can fully control your technical flaws every time, so that each of their attacks can hit Xu Shen accurately, and directly destroy your two-person myth."

"Not only that, the opponent can even hit a hit, tsk tsk..."

"Oh, so many coincidences add up. If you didn't make a deliberate mistake to reveal your flaws and cooperate with your opponent, I would have thought that the opponent would be possessed overnight."

"Look at the World Championship, once you get hit, Xu Shen is like a phoenix in distress, and you will be instantly killed."

"It's really amazing, I adore you so much."

Ye Shuo was complacent, completely irrational by Ji Sishen's touting.

"You're right, if I hadn't deliberately revealed flaws, how could Jiang Jingxu..."

After speaking, Ye Shuo realized what was wrong with this sentence.

But what appeared on the screen the next second was a reminder that he had been killed by Ji Sishen.