17

Yueyin hugged Ji Sishen tightly from behind, and Ji Sishen suddenly regained his senses.

And Yueyin disappeared at the same time.

The conscious body of Yueyin's small plane cannot fully bear the ability of his main body his.

Only when Ji Sishen is in danger can his body his reluctantly appear.

"Sir, wait for me."

The four words were as light as feathers, falling in Ji Sishen's heart his.

When Ji Sishen regained his senses, he realized that Jiang Jingxu was holding him.

Fang Cai ... is it his body his?

But when he turned around, Jiang Jingxu was still Jiang Jingxu.

Ji Sishen was a little lost, and he could almost see the body of his man.

Ji Sishen has completely forgotten the appearance of Fu Yuntao.

Because before Yueyin disappeared, his memory about Fu Yuntao was erased.

His lord his should be fine.

He didn't want to see him sad and painful, he would feel distressed.

And Jiang Jingxu also suddenly reacted, he actually hugged Ji Sishen.

He hurriedly let go of the person, but Ji Sishen pulled him over in the next second, turned his back his, and leaned against the door.

Ji Sishen put one hand on Jiang Jingxu 's side his, as if wrapping him in his arms his.

"Captain, are you throwing a hug?"

Jiang Jingxu lowered his eyes and spoke calmly.

"Isn't it you who gave me a hug?"

Ji Sishen pursed his lips and chuckled, "So the main point of the captain is just who is the one who is giving his arms to him, do n't he care if he is throwing his arms his or not?"

Jiang Jingxu was a little confused by Ji Sishen's words his, and coughed lightly, "Speak well."

Ji Sishen immediately let go, and fell into Jiang Jingxu 's arms as if his strength his was suddenly taken away.

And Jiang Jingxu also hugged Ji Sishen subconsciously.

Breathing for a moment of suffocation.

"Tsk tsk, Captain, your hands are really dishonest."

Jiang Jingxu: "..."

There is always a misconception that some people get cheap and sell well.

And... I don't know who is being dishonest.

"If you're dragging on, it'll be dark."

Ji Sishen stood on tiptoe, hooked Jiang Jingxu's neck with both hands, and whispered in his ear, "It's getting dark, so I can get down to business!"

Ji Sishen even deliberately aggravated the last word.

This made Jiang Jingxu's ears turn red.

Jiang Jingxu was about to say something, but Ji Sishen let go of him and went straight to pack up.

Jiang Jingxu suddenly felt that his heart his was empty.

He pinched his eyebrows, what happened to him these two days?

Emotions are completely out of control.

When his eyes fell on the person who was packing things in the house, he had the exact answer.

But not too sure about its authenticity.

He's such a little villain, he's sultry after a while.

It hurts him to have a whole heart now, and he has not been down-to-earth.

Jiang Jingxu sighed, always feeling that his life was over.

It was also planted on the body of this little devil.

Ji Sishen did n't have many things, so he it was quick to pack up.

Jiang Jingxu drove and sent the person back to the club's dormitory.

The thought of one more person in his dormitory made Jiang Jingxu's emotions in a mess.

Very headache.

"You live next door."

As soon as Jiang Jingxu finished speaking, Ji Sishen put his things his in Jiang Jingxu's room his.

"Captain, I said live with you!"

"The point is to be together."

Jiang Jingxu was silent for a second.

"Across the room, also together."

Ji Sishen was also silent for two seconds, and then said calmly and tenderly with a smile, "Captain, aren't you afraid that I will do you some rounds at night, and then you are afraid that you will lose yourself in me? Bar."