5

"Your man is so cruel, he's going to put you to death."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal.

After all, this is the end of the world.

Ji Sishen opened his mouth to answer when he saw people coming over.

"nothing."

"Let's go."

Ye Fan turned around and breathed a sigh of relief, he thought he had discovered his purpose.

Because Ye Fan is a zombie, the zombies inside will not attack him.

But the man in the back is a man.

Ji Sishen followed Ye Fan in, and as soon as he stepped into the door, Ye Fan disappeared.

Looking at the zombies inside who were attracted by his own breath his, Ji Sishen smiled helplessly.

Very calm, not even a little flustered.

Calm is not like a normal person's reaction.

Ye Fan was hiding in the dark, naturally watching Ji Sishen's actions his.

"Host, I think you should just come up with a bitter plan, learn from the world of Xicheng, and make your man feel distressed, so that he will not want you to die at every turn."

Ji Sishen took advantage of the neutral position to find a weapon that could be used.

"Xiao Tongzi, I thought you could become smarter after being with me for so long."

system:"……"

Geez, I've been hated again.

"The world of Xicheng, anyway, is close to Xicheng, making him feel a little bit about me, and the bitterness will naturally work."

"It's the end of the world here, and I just said a few words to him, you let me make a trick?"

Obvious disgust.

system:"……"

He didn't speak anymore, didn't he?

snort!

Just know to bully him!

Ji Sishen took a broom and quickly removed the stick.  Without any hesitation, he directly took out the seven or eight zombies and quickly solved them.

Although zombies are terrifying, they are dead after all and have no brains.

The action is rigid, and he only knows how to eat people.  Ji Sishen's force value is already high, so it is no problem to deal with seven or eight zombies.

But it still takes some time.

However, Ji Sishen's quasi-head strength is a bit perverted, one per bucket.

The system rarely sees its own host use real force.

"Host, do you think you might have been a general, God of War, or something?"

"Look at you stabbing people... ah no, zombies are easy to do, definitely not a novice."

Ji Sishen finished the last one and smiled.

"Maybe."

Maybe it's really possible.

After all, this ability is like the muscle memory carved into the bones.

Maybe he really might be some kind of general, God of War.

If not, he it must have been a military officer.

After solving the last zombie that besieged him, Ji Sishen raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

And the last one.

Then Ji Sishen found Ye Fan accurately, and when he was about to escape, he grabbed him and pressed him against the wall.

Ye Fan was so frightened that he didn't dare to come out.

The anger that he had just killed the zombies has not yet subsided, and his raised eyes his are deep and deep, like an abyss, which makes people feel a little scared from the bottom of their hearts.

"You...what are you going to do?"

Ji Sishen lifted Ye Fan's chin lightly, and the cold body temperature was indeed different from ordinary people.

But the feel of the skin is no different from that of a normal person.

Ye Fan was a little nervous when Ji Si deeply touched his chin.

Although he has no heart, as a human being, Ye Fan can still make human subconscious reactions.

It just doesn't look that obvious.

Ji Sishen approached Ye Fan and laughed softly, "Xiao Fanfan, what do you think I want to do?"