37

Zuo Chen lowered his shoulders to make Ji Sishen lean more comfortably.

The woman's words surprised the onlookers.

Shi Qin's face also sank suddenly.

"enough!"

It seems that he is furious and is already on the verge of collapse.

"Enough? What? Do you dare to admit it?"

"It doesn't count as a cheating woman. I tolerated it once."

"You're so fucking good, you even come twice, three or four times?"

"What's more amazing is that you actually cheated on a man?"

"Shi Qin, don't you feel sick?"

Shi Qin 's face his was getting darker and darker, looking at him, it seemed like he wanted to beat his wife his.

And his wife he also saw it, "What? You still want to beat me?"

"If you have a seed today, beat me to death in front of so many people!"

Shi Qin almost endured and endured, and after a while, he sighed and stepped forward to speak as if to please.

"Wife, don't be angry, I don't dare anymore, and you are still pregnant, be careful to hurt the baby."

Probably the child was her weakness her, but she was no longer aggressive.

"Shi Qin, don't talk about things with your children, I warn you, if I find out that you betrayed me again, don't blame me for not talking about the relationship between husband and wife!"

Shi Qin resisted his anger his, nodded and smiled, and kept coaxing his wife.

No matter how ruthless her mouth was, Shi Qin responded.

There was no flaw in the expression on his face.

But Ji Si was deeply worried about this woman.

The woman was also coaxed and planned to leave directly.

They were walking in the same direction as Ji Sishen and Zuo Chen.

So suddenly Shiqin saw Ji Sishen and was stunned for a moment.

Ji Sishen didn't evade at all, just leaned on Zuo Chen and looked at the two with a half-smile.

And the woman also noticed Ji Sishen.

His brows his were slightly frowned, and he always felt that he had seen this face before.

But I can't remember for a while.

Shi Qin was afraid that the woman beside him would notice, so he supported the woman sideways, completely blocking her line of sight her.

Ji Si deeply saw that there was no drama to watch, so he took Zuo Chen and left.

right behind them.

Ji Sishen suddenly remembered something, tilted his head and looked at the man beside him with a smile.

"A-Chen, I just saw a woman who looks a lot like me."

Ji Sishen's voice was not loud, but it was enough for the people in front to hear it, and the tone seemed to be said casually.

Zuo Chen knew Ji Sishen's thoughts, so he said cooperatively, "Really?"

"Yeah, it seems that I know that man too, and you know it too. Let's call it Shi Qin. Weren't we classmates before?"

"You forgot?"

Zuo Chen chuckled softly, "Probably."

Ji Sishen's laughter was somewhat playful, and he didn't know if he really asked this on purpose, or just to remind the woman.

"Really? But that woman is really similar to me. I remember someone saying that he seemed to like me."

"You said, if you saw her, would you recognize her as me? I was shocked when I saw her just now."

Zuo Chen suddenly stopped, and the two people not far in front also stopped.

Ji Sishen was wondering, the next second Ji Sishen was dragged into his arms like no one else.

In the deep eyes his, it seemed like a star was added to Ji Sishen's body his.

"Deeply, no matter how long it takes, you will meet people who look like you, even if it's a clone of you standing in front of you."