13

Jiang Jingxu suddenly felt a headache.

Did he provoke a little devil?

Confused little devil.

Because Ji Sishen's clothes were not dry, Jiang Jingxu brought his own clothes to him.

But it's a bit too big.

There is not only a faint smell of washing powder on the clothes, but also the aroma of mint on Jiang Jingxu 's body his.

Ji Sishen seemed to notice that Jiang Jingxu was at the door, and sniffed deliberately while hugging Jiang Jingxu 's clothes his, with a bit of obsessive greed on his face his.

"When I think of the captain's breath completely wrapping me, my legs go weak."

It seemed like he was talking to himself, but Jiang Jingxu 's brain melon seeds lost his mind with a buzzing sound because of Ji Sishen 's words his.

The earlobes were crimson like strawberries, with a bit of tender shyness and throbbing.

Like a stupefied boy who suddenly opened Chun'er.

With so many worlds, is it difficult for Ji Sishen to still be unable to understand his man 's mind his?

Just a shit.

I just want to make stuffed sauce with him in circles and forks.

Ji Sishen misses his system a little bit.  If he were here, he would probably say again, "Host! It's like you don't know how to make sauces with your family's men. It's like a trial thing."

Although the system is just a string of data, Ji Sishen is used to him complaining and making jokes from time to time.

Suddenly gone, he always felt like something was missing.

However, Japan has a long way to go.

The system will come back.

Jiang Jingxu took Ji Sishen to the training room.

Han Chen is the coach of ZC.  and Jiang Jingxu is the captain of ZC.

There are only four people in a team.

Because Nan Shen doesn't care about professional games, he basically doesn't know much about ZC.

Fortunately, after Ji Sishen checked Jiang Jingxu last time, he checked his team by the way.

He had seen pictures of several other people, so he could name them now.

The other two, one is Su Jing, and the other is Zhao Muke, Su Jing's bamboo horse.

It is rumored that Zhao Muke's world is only Su Jing.

Ji Sishen glanced at the two at random, and knew their relationship.

But he remembered that ZC.  should have another person.

It's called... Ye Shuo?

This is someone who has a special relationship with his family man his.

what!

I want to do something, what should I do?

"Nan Shen."

Ji Sishen seemed a little alienated, even his voice his was a little cold.

Su Jing suddenly came over and said, "Hey, you are the JSS who played a double match against our captain for the first time, and ended up forgetting our captain!"

Ji Sishen just smiled faintly as a response.

Nan Shen's temperament is not enthusiastic, because depression is still a little gloomy.

So in addition to Jiang Jingxu, Ji Sishen also subconsciously responded with Nan Shen's temperament.

Because of this world, Nan Shen's emotions are too depressed.

When he first came to this small plane two years ago, it was when Nan Shen stepped out of the balcony with half a foot and was about to jump off the building.

So much so that Ji Sishen is still affected by this depression and low mood.

Because everything about Ji Sishen was blocked, he subconsciously thought that he was Nan Shen, so it took him two years to come out slowly.

As a result, he still has some influence now, but fortunately, there is nothing that can trigger the most extreme gloomy emotions.

So now he just doesn't look at others so enthusiastically, and some strangers should not be close.

Jiang Jingxu was a man who could remind him of everything at a glance, so naturally he was treated differently.