43

Now Nan Cao and his son his, who did n't even want the two million, planned to leave directly.

But Jiang Jingxu stopped him.

"Since you said you want to give it, take it."

Nan Cao shook and put away the bank card in fear.

"You... don't worry, I will clarify."

Then the two quickly left, and within a few minutes, Jiang Jingxu saw a new hot search.

Nan Cao personally clarified everything, saying that it was their father and son who were obsessed with each other, thinking about money crazy, and then thinking of using public opinion to squeeze Ji Sishen.

Seeing the desired result, Jiang Jingxu wanted to pack up and leave.

But when he left, he felt a familiar gaze, and went straight to Ji Sishen's position his.

Ji Sishen was waving at Jiang Jingxu, "Captain, what a coincidence."

Jiang Jingxu was slightly stunned, his face his was not as sharp as before, and he even looked a little flustered.

Ji Sishen felt that Jiang Jingxu who looked like this had the shadow of Xicheng again.

He patted the seat next to him, "Captain, come and sit."

Jiang Jingxu hesitated for a moment, then walked directly to Ji Sishen and sat down.  Before he could explain anything, Ji Sishen leaned on Jiang Jingxu's body his.

"How did you get out?"

Ji Sishen did n't say anything about Nancao and his son his.

"I just wanted to come out for a drink all of a sudden."

After he finished speaking, Ji Sishen yawned again.

"Sleepy?"

Ji Sishen sighed deeply, "It's a little bit, you help me to settle the bill together, let's go back to the dormitory, I don't have a penny on me, fortunately you're back, otherwise I'll have to eat the Overlord's meal."

Jiang Jingxu smiled dotingly, he knew that he had heard what he said to Nancao and his son his just now.

Since he didn't ask, Jiang Jingxu didn't say anything.

It's not that it can't be said, it can't be said.

But he understands Ji Sishen, and the same Ji Sishen also understands him, so he never mentioned Nan Cao and his son his from the beginning.

"Okay, wait for me."

Ji Sishen nodded with a deep smile, and sat obediently waiting for Jiang Jingxu.

"Host, why don't you ask?"

Ji Sishen shook his head calmly, "Nothing to ask."

"I know what he's thinking."

"Jiang Jingxu can indeed reveal the evidence directly, but I think he didn't do it because of me."

Those records are logically beneficial to Ji Sishen.

But public opinion is always an unpredictable thing.

People with a heart will always have a variety of words.

The transfer records, like what Nan Cao said, can be said to be forged.

Even if Nan Cao's clarification is now, most people say that someone was accused of manipulating Nan Cao to compromise, or that Nan Cao was bribed in private, so that Nan Cao said he did it all.

The truth is, many people don't really care.

In the eyes of a thousand people, there are a thousand Hamlets.

You can never please everyone.

Therefore, Jiang Jingxu chose the way that would hurt him the least.

It can not only prevent the public opinion from becoming more and more noisy, and return to calm as soon as possible, but also can make Nancao and his son completely away from their own lives.

He understood that Jiang Jingxu wanted to protect his mind.

So he won't ask.

He didn't even let the system tell him what the last piece of information was.

Since Jiang Jingxu didn't want him to know, then he didn't know.

It doesn't matter anyway.

All he needs to know is that this is Jiang Jingxu's way of protecting himself.

Just like in the national competition, he protected Jiang Jingxu.

Seeing people coming, the smile on Ji Sishen's face became more and more obvious.

Just like in his heart, he loves him.