9

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, and even his brows and eyes were full of evil spirits.

"Feng Yao, have you occupied things for a long time, so you take it for granted that things are yours?"

The ending sound was gentle and long, but it fell on the apex of people's hearts, but was slightly startled for no reason.

Even the air suddenly became a bit sharper, and the pressure made people's blood rush, and they couldn't even breathe.

Only the head of the Feng family looked calm.

The head of the Feng family had a bad heart, and he hurriedly protected his daughter her behind him, making up his mind her to protect her shortcoming her.

Anyway, he has no evidence to prove that the soul nourishing liquid is his.

Even if he refuses to admit it, how can a demon leader who is not allowed by heaven and law take them?

"Master!"

"Since the little girl said no, I'm afraid the sect master remembered it wrong, maybe someone else took it."

"This soul nourishing liquid is originally a property of the Feng family. Does the sect master want to take it by force?"

Ji Sishen suddenly laughed softly, he had never seen such a shameless person.

To take other people's things as your own in a grand manner, but also to deliberately say this thing as your own?

Does the head of the Feng family treat him as a fool, thinking that he does n't know his thoughts?

Didn't they all say that he was the leader of the Demon Race, violent and bloodthirsty?

Then he took it by force, what could they do?

This is worthy of his status his as the head of the Demon Race, is n't it?

So that low-pitched smile fell into the ears of the head of the Feng family, and it became a provocation.

"The answer is correct."

"Remember, this is something you are unwilling to return yourself. This palace has given you a chance, but you don't cherish it yourself."

"So, Ben Gong has taken it by force today, what can you do?"

With a wave of the long sleeves of the red robe, it was useless to even take a breath, and those low-level monks of the Feng family had already collapsed.

Ji Si deeply frowned, are all the people who are cultivating so weak now?

It was just a coercion that made people unable to move, and even the head of the Feng family had fine beads of sweat on his forehead.

Suddenly I realized that this person is a completely unreasonable devil, how could he be afraid of their threats?

"enough!"

Ji Sishen was about to continue his work when he was suddenly interrupted.

"Since the sect master wants the soul nourishing liquid so much, the Feng family will offer it with both hands!"

Then he turned around and asked Feng Yao to hand over the soul nourishing liquid.

Although Feng Yao was not reconciled, she was forced to hand it over due to Ji Sishen's coercion and her father's pressure her.

Ji Sishen got what he wanted, but he didn't look very happy.

Gee.

The Feng family was really too weak.

He also wanted to exercise his muscles and bones, and when he retrieved the soul nourishing liquid, he "suffered a little injury" by the way.

Why can't the head of the dignified Feng family be tougher?

Anyway, let him go back and sell it in front of Xicheng.

Miscalculation Miscalculation.

Ji Sishen put away the soul nourishing liquid, but he didn't plan to embarrass the Feng family.

But Ji Sishen felt awkward when the man said he offered it with both hands.

It was clearly his thing his, how could it be given to him with both hands?

"Remember, Ben Gong is taking back what belongs to him."

When the words fell, Ji Sishen lifted his breath and disappeared.

And the entire Feng family breathed a sigh of relief, just now they were really afraid that this devil would raze the Feng family to the ground.

But how could the head of the Feng family be reconciled?  Mingming Ji Sishen finally warned them, but he secretly told the entire Tianling Continent that he Ji Sishen took the Feng family treasure by force.

He also injured countless monks, humiliated his precious daughter his and even the entire Feng family.