39

Ji Sishen gave Nanyang a sense of security and respect, so why is Nanyang different?

This is the Yueyin he likes.

How to do it.

I want to tease Yueyin's body more and more, and it's very itchy.

It's a pity that after Yueyin's main body appeared last time, it never appeared again.

I don't know when it will appear next time.

Ji Si smiled deeply, and he was not in a hurry at all.

After Nanyang ascended the throne, he directly restored the original national title - Beichen.

It was the name of the country when his father his was there, and now Nanyang finally got back what originally belonged to him.

There was even one more person beside him.

Beichen began to ascend to the throne in Nanyang, and gradually moved towards a prosperous dynasty.

The people live and work in peace and contentment, the world is at peace, and there is no more war.

Ji Sishen, on the other hand, communicated freely between the palace and the palace without anyone stopping him.

Nanyang naturally hopes that Ji Sishen will accompany him.

However, Ji Si loves to make things happen, so he will give Nanyang a stimulus from time to time.

What kind of love/interest is available at your fingertips.

Later, as long as someone didn't see Ji Sishen in the palace one day, there must be another "war" in Nanyang's bedroom that night.

The palace maid and eunuch definitely evacuated Nanyang's bedroom early in the morning.

Anyway, these two don't need them to serve at all.

Their majesty will personally serve Ji Sishen to wash and dress.

But the next day, Zao Chao Nan Yang never showed up on time anyway.

Everyone has a tacit understanding and will come a little later.

In this regard, Nanyang also turned a blind eye and let Ji Si make trouble.

It was so violent that those ministers could still see Ji Sishen wrapped in a thin quilt in the early morning, held in his arms by their majesty his.

When the people in their arms woke up, they could still see their war king above the court, deliberately teasing their majesty.

Simply invisible.

But after a few times, everyone has become accustomed to it.

Not at all the same disgust and disgust on his face his as he had seen the dog emperor.

On the contrary, the two have an inexplicable harmony that makes everyone feel sweet, which is particularly eye-catching.

Not long after Nanyang ascended the throne, in the middle of the night, the original cold palace suddenly caught fire.

A figure ran out of the fire, but unfortunately the fire was so big that the person who burned was completely invisible, and seemed to be madly running in the fire.

It was finally burned to death.

This incident has also been rumored for a long time, and everyone is guessing who this person is.

Only the old man in the palace knew that it was the once foolish dog emperor.

That fire, even the one who had been bullied by him, set it on purposely.

Ji Sishen, who knew everything the whole process, naturally also knew that someone deliberately set the fire.

But it didn't stop either.

And that dog emperor should die too.

They've been tortured insane, and it's meaningless.

The sooner you die, the sooner you will be freed.

At that time, Ji Sishen and Nanyang didn't kill the dog emperor, they just had him locked up in a cold palace.

In the cold palace, many women were once imprisoned by the Dog Emperor.

Crazy, stupid, whatever.

The grievances of several years are naturally to be vented.

He likes women so much, how can Ji Sishen not be satisfied.

Anyway, he didn't do anything, you see, he didn't do anything.

He also mercifully spared his life.

It's because he did n't control it himself, his energy his is not good, who 's to blame.

Ji Si was lying deep on the couch of the imperial concubine, closing his eyes and basking in the sun.

Stop worrying about the dirty stuff.

Too much, and he'll be damaged.

system:"……"

Forget it, get used to it, get used to it.