2

Nan Shen was playing with a fruit knife in his hand her, and there was no emotion at the corners of his hard mouth her.

His eyes his fell on the fruit knife glowing with silver light, and he quietly listened to the man in front of him ... a fantasy.

"Deeply, you know, as long as you speak, I can satisfy you with anything."

The movements in Nan Shen's hands his moved slightly, and then he raised his eyes slightly and fell on the person in front of him.

"condition?"

Fu Yuntao didn't hide his possessiveness towards Nan Shen at all, "It's very simple, you promise to marry me."

Nan Shen held the fruit knife and sneered, with sneer in his eyes.

"Fu is always daydreaming?"

Fu Yuntao's attitude towards Nan Shen was not at all angry.

If Nan Shen agreed so easily, he wouldn't have pursued it for two years, and no one would agree.

Fu Yuntao chuckled, "Hehe, deep, it's true that you can dream during the day."

Fu Yuntao wanted to get closer to Nan Shen, but just after taking a step, the fruit knife in Nan Shen 's hand touched his chest his.

And Nan Shen didn't show the slightest expression.

"President Fu knows my temper. If you dare to force me, I can stab myself to death right now."

"If President Fu wants to marry a corpse and take it home, I can give it to you now."

Speaking of which, he stabbed a few more points.

If this is a little bit of force, you can see blood.

Fu Yuntao had known Nan Shen's ruthlessness from two years ago.

He was cruel to the Nan family, and even more cruel to himself.

completely out of his control.

There's nothing he can do about it.

Fu Yuntao then took two steps back and sighed helplessly.

"You just relieved on that you are my weakness now, and I really won't do anything to you, so you dare to threaten me like this."

There was a bit of helplessness in that tone of voice.

But it made Nan Shen frown subconsciously.

It even made him... disgusted.

If he could, he wanted to completely destroy this disgusting man.

It was just his face his that seemed a little familiar to him.

Familiar with it, he especially wanted to pick it up and hide it.

The shadows that flashed across his eyes his sent chills down his spine his.

But Fu Yuntao didn't notice it.

He just glanced at Nan Shen dotingly, "Forget it, one day you will marry me."

Nan Shen only felt that this person was talking about a dream.

"If you regret it, you can call me."

"As long as you want, as long as I have."

Fu Yuntao smiled faintly, like a spring breeze.

During this period, it is also noncommittal to show his doting on Nanshen.

But Nanshen only felt that it was an eyesore.

He's been bothered by it since two years ago.

Except for that face, of course.

After Fu Yuntao left from the Nanshen Small House, he did not leave immediately.

Just standing downstairs, looking at Nanshen's room as if exploring.

"Are you sure it's him?"

"Well... Your Highness, I can't confirm it for the time being."

"He doesn't have the aura of a marshal, nor does he find any trace of the system."

Fu Yuntao snorted coldly, "What about the other person?"

"His Royal Highness his, please forgive Xiaotong 's helplessness, because he does n't even know his name his, so Xiaotong ca n't find it."

Such a result was expected by Fu Yuntao.

"Forget it, pay more attention, and also check to see if he was thrown into another world."

"Good!"

Fu Yuntao turned and left with an expressionless face.

Nan Shen upstairs threw almost everything Fu Yuntao touched.

nausea.

After finishing, Nan Shen lay back on the bed, a little tired.

But before taking a good rest, the phone rang.

Glancing at the phone number on the phone, he frowned.

——