4

The air pressure around Ji Sishen's body was extremely low, and almost all the prostitutes were nervous.

For fear of which word I would make this evil spirit unhappy.

But for some unknown reason, today she was a little elusive about this evil spirit.

Whether it was joy or anger, she couldn't tell at all.

"But the king wants him?"

humble?

Where is his man so lowly?

Nanyang, like the old prostitute, could n't understand the mind of the man in front of him, let alone break free from his arms her.

It's not that this War King hasn't been here before, but the person in front of him is obviously different from that time.

There is no difference with others.

The old bustard broke out in cold sweat, "My lord, this..."

The old man was very embarrassed, and winked at Nanyang.

Nanyang also knew what the prostitute was thinking, so he opened his mouth.

"My lord, please raise your hand."

Nanyang's voice is also very pleasant, like the gurgling spring water, which can calm people down.

Ji Sishen chuckled, "Raise your hand? What? What do you think I'm going to do?"

Nanyang frowned slightly, his deep eyes filled with inquiry.

Why does this man have two faces?

To others, he is cold and ruthless, like a god who came into the world.

Turning to him, not only did he change his self-proclaimed name his, but his tone his was also different, and the aura around him softened.

It was the first time that Nanyang could not see through this battle king.

Ji Sishen did n't care about Nanyang 's inquiring eyes his, but he just lifted Nanyang 's long hair and put it in his breath, his eyes his were a little serious.

"I want to redeem myself for you."

As soon as these words came out, everyone present knelt down in unison, and even Nan Yang was stunned.

"Redemption?"

No one dared to redeem himself for him.

Because he was thrown into this flower building by the emperor himself.

Whoever dares to redeem himself for him is undoubtedly against the emperor.

The reactions of these people were expected by Ji Sishen, "Yes, I abandoned the prime minister's son today and turned around and entered this building. What do you think I am here for?"

Nanyang is vigilant.  Even if he can see Ji Sishen's sincerity, he is thinking about what Ji Sishen's idea is.

Could it be that this man knows what he did?

In just an instant, Nanyang had a deep murderous intention towards Ji Si.

"You're a bad man."

"What you think about is how to sleep with him, and what your man thinks about is how to kill you."

The system is completely watching the fun and it is not a big deal.

Ji Sishen smiled indifferently.

There is no man he can't catch up with.

If it doesn't work once, it's better to do it several times.

"My lord! Absolutely not!"

"If... If His Majesty knew that you had redeemed this cheap slave, I'm afraid Longyan would be furious!"

This is the former prince!

Once you leave this flower building, the entire famous building will be buried with you.

Ji Sishen chuckled, "Do you think this king will be afraid of Longyan's anger?"

"There is nothing that this king can't get."

Yi Shen had done this kind of thing a lot before, so no one would find it strange when Ji Sishen said it.

But this building is the lifeblood of the prostitute, with more than 100 people going up and down, if this is all...

The old man could only kneel and walk in front of Ji Sishen, trying to grab Ji Sishen 's leg, but he was frightened by Ji Sishen 's eyes and took two steps back.

The prostitute dared not speak in anger.

"My lord! The slave family asks you to look at the low slave's face and raise your noble hand."

Ji Sishen raised the corner of his mouth slightly, tsk, he will be crushed by Nanyang so soon.

Nanyang didn't know if Ji Sishen was suddenly interested, ran over to tease him or something.