Birthday shenanigans

Start from the beginning

"Baby, I only have a little bit of makeup on... this isn't full glam..." I giggled, looking at him in the mirror.

"Listen here, Mrs. Affleck," he grabbed my hips, pulling me close. "I don't care if you have makeup on or not. Even just the smallest amount of makeup, I don't care. You look beautiful regardless. Your gorgeous brown eyes stand out, and that beautiful smile is all you need... you're so perfect, and everyone knows how beautiful you are," he said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you..." I whispered.

"Te amo mas," Ben whispered, chuckling softly. He grabbed a bit of hair gel, helping fix my hair and set the flyaways.

"Thank you, babe. I couldn't see the top of my head," I giggled, looking up at him. He looked down at me, laughing softly.

We walked out of the room, finding Elaine, Benny, and Stevie giggling like schoolgirls.

"Mmhh fuck," Stevie mocked my earlier moan. Elaine and Benny burst into laughter. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut upppp," I teased, slightly embarrassed. Ben chuckled, fetching my plate, and we joined them for breakfast.

"So what are the plans for today?" Benny asked.

A knock on the door interrupted the conversation.

"Hold on," I said, answering the door.

The kids rushed in, carrying a bunch of gifts and balloons.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!" they all cheered. I laughed, hugging them.

"Thank you, my babies!" I smiled, surprised by their thoughtful gifts. They all wore party hats, even the nanny.

"Thank you guys so much," I said softly, giggling.

"Of course!" The kids kissed my cheek, then joined everyone at the table, grabbing some food that Benny and Elaine had brought.

"We thought maybe we could take the kids to a museum today and do some fun stuff while you and Ben have some fun," Elaine suggested.

"Okay, I don't mind. Besides, the kids love you already," Ben smiled at her, then looked at me.

I smiled and nodded, continuing to eat.

Later that evening...

The kids were enjoying time at the museum with Elaine, Benny, and Stevie.

I emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go.

[the dress Jenn is wearing]

I gazed into the full-length mirror in our hotel room, swapping my heels for elegant white strappy ones and grabbing my petite white Kelly bag.

Ben's stunned expression caught my eye as he admired me. "Wow... That's my wife? Oh my god... that's my wife..." he whispered, pulling me close and spinning me around slowly to take in my dress.

"Damn, baby... You look stunning and so sexy," he complimented, kissing my head and playfully smacking my ass.

"Thank you, honey," I giggled, giving my makeup a quick touch-up before we headed out.

As we walked towards the elevator, a little girl and her family stopped. She looked at me with excitement. "Vous êtes Jennifer Lopez! je t'aime tellement!" she exclaimed.

"Oui bonjour! je t'aime aussi!" I giggled, and she hugged me tightly. Her parents tried not to fangirl as they waved and thanked me. We continued on our way.

"Wow, the French really adore you, babe," Ben chuckled as we entered the elevator.

"Yes, they do. Babe, that little girl was so cute. We should have one of our own, just a little girl," I pouted, looking up at him.

"I... I don't know, babe... you're 44..." Ben hesitated, glancing at me.

I shrugged softly, sighing. The elevator doors opened, and we stepped inside.

The car took us to a restaurant Ben had chosen. As we sat there, Ben's hand traced my inner thigh, igniting a spark.

"Ben..." I mumbled, my breath catching as he took off my thong.

"Hm..?" he smirked softly, slipping my panties into his pocket. "Sorry, but you're not gonna need these for dinner," he added, kissing my neck softly.

"We could try for a baby. It wouldn't be a bad thing, you know... besides, it's not like you're going through menopause or anything," he suggested, a teasing grin on his face.

"You're such an ass," I rolled my eyes, but his charming pout made it hard to stay mad.

"Oh, come on. You and I both know you're very fit... sexy... so... damn... sexy... and so beautiful," Ben whispered between kisses, his hands exploring.

"Behave..." I whispered, trying not to giggle.

He pulled away but stayed close, kissing my shoulder. Smirking, I teased, "Uh uh... after dinner, you can have me and indulge in this cake and some cookies."

"Fuck..." Ben groaned, sitting back and looking at me with desire. We indulged in passionate kisses for the rest of the car ride.

Upon arrival, Ben blindfolded me. "Pappiiii, what are you doingggg?" I laughed, a mix of confusion and excitement.

"Ssshh," he hushed, kissing my neck softly, leading me to a spot, then helping me onto a platform. I heard water, fueling my excitement.

"Papi, is this what I think it is...?" I asked.

"No. Now walk," he instructed, smacking my ass one last time. As we moved down the platform, he led me into a room, removing the blindfold...

To be continued...