Chapter 30

Atheia got up and saw everyone in the house was busy.. Athy came inside and helped her fresh up.

"mommy is someone coming..?" atheia asked as she saw how lily helena and others are arranging the room.

" atheia.. I have a surprise news for you.." athy said and smiled. Athiea stared at her confused.

" do you remember Aaron..? You said you like his voice and it was like lucas 's voice.. That boy is actually your daddy's little brother.. We just found out  yesterday "  athy said and smiled.

" daddy's brother..?" athiea asked tilting her head.

" hmm daddy's brother your samchon so he  is gonna  stay with us.. For that  we are preparing his  room "she said and smiled.

" daddy found his little brother..?  hehe.. Athiea have new samchon "she said clapping and giggled.

" yeah.. My daughter  is so smart. "she said and kissed her cheek.

" come on  get ready... You have school today vacation is over.. " athy said as she took out her uniform from the closet.

" yeah.. School.. I can see my friends today.. "she said and smiled. Athy helped her change her dress.

" but I can't go to  daddy office .. Atheia likes there.. "she said pouting.

" let's go on Sundays OK..? "athy said and she smiled at her and she nodded her head.

"  Aaron oppa will stay here..? With mommy daddy and atheia..? " she asked.

" yeah.. His friends will also stay  here even though they said it's just for a while.. " athy said and athiea jumped in happiness.

" haay.. Athiea can play with oppas in home.." she said and giggled.

" atheia.. You shouldn't disturb the boys  they are still  studying in school.. They must   have so many works to do.. Always knock the door.. ask permission before getting inside other's room.. Like you always do.. And when you want to play with them ask them first if they are busy..? you shouldn't whine to them.. You shouldn't disturb Aaron and his friends OK..? "she said. Athiea listened to her silently  her  nodded her head.

" OK mommy.. Atheia will be good girl.. Hehe "she said and athy hugged her.

" My girl is so sweet

" My girl is so sweet..let's go mommy will make pancakes for you.. Wanna drink hotchoco..?"she asked 

" yeah .. Athiea wants to.. " she said and hugged her.

" yeah let's go.. "athy carried her and went Downstairs.

"  athy  I think it's ok what do you think..? "lily asked as they walked past Aaron's room. Athy went inside and smiled looking at it.

" as expected of lily .. It's perfect.. If the boys need anything else we can add later "she said and smiled

" yeah I also think so.. "lily said and smiled.