Chapter 9

I went to sleep after getting tired from overthinking.. I don't want to stress out my baby along with me so I decided to sleep.. I heard lily's voice and she nudged me to wake me up.. I Sat up stretched my hands and smiled at her..

"good morning.."

"this is afternoon athy.. Get ready.. quick we have to be at the clinic in half an hour.. God!! I spoiled you so much.. How are you going to raise a baby at this rate.."

lily kept nagging while went towards my wardrobe searching for a dress for me to wear.. I slowly got up and took a shower and weared the dress she picked a half shoulder biege crop top and pink short skirt.. She gave me brunch and them dragged me to the clinic.. While we were on our way.. Felix called us and lily got pissed.. Guess he was at fault again.. She gave him an earfull and rushed to the clinic. When we reached the clinic I suddenly got excited.. I want to know everything about my baby.. The gynaecologist was lily's friend anna aunty. God!! why it had to be her..? She will torment me with her never ending questions.. That's what I thought.. But to my surprise she didn't asked me anything I guess lily told her something in advance.

She did ultrasound scan and when I saw my baby in the monitor..

I felt an unexplainable feeling.. I can't contain my happiness or explain how. Happy I was in words... My baby.. She told me it was a girl.. And I teared up looking at the ultrasound image of her I am holding.. My baby.. Is this how mom felt when she had me...? Did she loved me just like how I love my daughter now..? Is that why she chose me over herself...? I... I love you.. I started loving you the moment I heared I have you inside me .. I.. I will try my best to be a good mom to you.. I wish you will born healthy and grew up happily.. I will give you everything you desire...i promise..' Tears kept rolling down her cheeks.. Lily and anna looked at her with kind eyes. Lily hugged patted her back .

 Lily hugged patted her back

"I still. Can't believe my baby girl is gonna be a mother.. Time flies so fast.. When did you grow up so Much..? " she said crying..

"thank you for everything lily..i love you So much.. Even if I become a mother I am still Your daughter.. Aren't I?"