Chapter 7

'thank God she was not sad.. I was really worried how she will react but just like as always she amused me.. She was really weird.. She didn't panicked or shouted in shock but smiled truly happy.. I felt relieved after seeing her smile.. But is everything happening now is good.?   There is always sometimes like this when we feel   doubtful even if things are going smooth.. I felt like that at that time.. Like lily said I have to take responsibility but I doubt I can do it well.. Family.. I don't even know how it feels.. But I suddenly got a desire to feel how will it  feel.. Having a wife.. Going home after work to see your family at the end of the day doing things together... When I think about them  I got a sudden greed to have her with me all the time.. If she is always with me will I don't feel that emptiness anymore..? I really want to know.. I get back to my senses when she called my name.

"lucas... Are you okay with marrying me..?

" huh..? "

" I am asking are you really okay

" I am asking are you really okay..? marrying me may won't be a good thing for you lucas.. You may find your soulmate and  your true happiness in the future.. So  Let's do it this way .. If you find someone you love later you can always leave us and of course you can see our child whenever you want.. I won't forbid you from that.. It will be good in  this way don't you think? "she said smiling.

Lucas got upset hearing that and sighed in frustration.

"  like I said

"  like I said.. I don't even know anything about love.. So that will never gonna happen but if what you said will happen to yourself.. I am not sure I can let you leave like you are telling me to do .. I am not  as good natured and selfless as you.. So i doubt it.. If you marry me.. you are stuck with me forever.. So think about it carefully and tell me... if you don't want to.. I won't force you.. but I am telling you this beforehand.. I won't let you leave once you marry me.. "

he told her looking  straight at her eyes, his  sharp and sincere gaze was like evidence that  he was serious  . He  got up and left the room pissed off.

Athy become a rival to tomato.. Her face was fully flushed and she was so surprised that  she can't utter a single word back..