Chapter 31

Athy sighed as she finished reading a mail..

"what happen..?" lucas asked

"it's just that.. My dance institution in Paris.. Is gonna held a ceremony and they invited me as a guest.." she said.

"that's good.. So you are going..?"

"that's what I am thinking about.. I was confused whether to go or not.."

"huh.. Why..? You don't want to see your colleagues again..?"

"hmm.. I do want to.." athy said thinking deeply..

"then you should go.." lucas said and smiled.

" hmm... Should I..?" she said staring at the mail.

Then she got ready to go for a week trip to Paris and lucas will also go with her.. Since he also by chance have to go to France vis-a-vis his new album work.. So they planned to go together.

" haah... I wish we can take atheia with us.." athy said as she patted her daughter who is lying down in between her parents on the bed .

"yeah.. But we both have work so we can't be with her always.."lucas sighed worried.

" mommy daddy don't worry.. We can go next time.. "athiea said patting thier arms which is holding her dearly.

" my daughter is too nice.. Such a good girl... " athy said kissing her cheek.

" athiea.. Why do you never whine or anything like other kids..? You are too nice.." lucas said patting her head.

" huh.. Mommy daddy buy everything I want.. Daddy never say no so I don't have to whine.. My Friends whine because thier parents don't buy them toys.. "athiea said and they chuckled .

" but we are leaving you here and going to Paris.. You don't want to come..? " lucas asked in between chuckling.

" hmm.. I do want to come.. But you two will be busy then athiea will be bored .. I will Play with oppas here.." she said.

"sometimes I feel like she isn't five years old.." athy said.

" yeah.. She is so matured for her age..." lucas said nodding his head.

" you like staying with boys more now so you don't care us leaving huh..?" athy said pinching her cheek.

" what really..? Athiea.. Who do you like more..? daddy or Aaron...?" lucas asked pouting athy and athiea giggled.

" daddy.." athiea said giggling and lucas smiled happily..

" yeah.. That's my daughter.. " he said hugging her.

"hehe.." atheia giggled and they chatted till late night and fell asleep together.

"athiea baby.. I will miss you so much... Be a good girl as you always are.. Mommy will call you whenever I have time.. OK..? I will come back as soon as I can.." athy said hugging her daughter tightly.

" hmm.. We will come back soon.. Bye athiea..." lucas said hugging her and gave her a kiss on cheek.

" hmm.. Bye mommy daddy.. Come back soon.. " she said waving to them.

" hmm.. Daddy I will buy plenty of Chocolates for you." lucas whispered to her.

"hehe.. Really...?" she whispered back..

"hmm. How much do you want.. This much..?" lucas asked gesturing with his hand..

"yeah this much." she copied him and giggled. He smiled at her.