Chapter 23

The next Day lucas was sitting on the sofa leisurely watching TV.. Felix is busy preparing for the meeting as he is talking with someone on phone while looking at his laptop after lucas handed him the original file he took from jennete, felix was so happy and confident about today's meeting. Cabel came out of his room After taking bath and Sat beside lucas joining him on watching TV.

"lucas why athy is still sleeping today ..?"
Lily asked as she handed lucas and cabel coffee

"well.. She was on cloud nine yesterday and they kept chatting all night so they are sleeping now" lucas said and smiled. Everyone looked at him confused.

"who did she talk with..?" lily asked

"well.. Something big happened last night.. But I think you should hear it from her.." lucas shrugged.

"hey what happen..? Tell me.. Come on" cabel nudged him curiously.

"nope.. You should wait" lucas said and smirked.

"oh come on man.." while cabel was whining they heared the door opening and saw athy came out carrying atheia in her arms..

"good morning guys.." she said with a bright smile.

"athy what happened last night..?" lily asked as soon as athy finished greeting

"oh.. that.. wait a minute.." athy said smiling and Sat on the sofa beside lucas. Lucas took atheia from her hands and raised her on the air playing with her she cutely giggled.

"guys look.." he said as he placed her on his lap.. She was standing on his lap and tapping her dad's cheek playfully ..everyone stared at him curiously felix stopped working and lily stared at him confused..Athy smiled at him.

"atheia who is this..?" lucas asked his daughter pointing athy sitting beside him.

"ma.. Mama..." atheia said and then started playing with her dad's earring. Everyone gasped in surprise and athy started laughing happily.

"did you see that lily..? she called me mom last night.." she said and smiled brightly.

"oh my... So adorable.. I am so happy for you dear" lily said patting her daughter who is smiling as a proud mom. 'I still can't believe you become a mother.. You still same the same as when you are five' lily thought and smiled at her.

"wow!! She started calling you mom... Congrats" felix said and cabel nodded his head. Athy smiled looking at them.

"okie guys.. We should celebrate this" cabel said but felix shooked his head as a no.

"not now caby.. we can do that later...first you guys go and get ready.." felix said. Lucas and cabel went to their room since it's time for them to go..

" are you done...?" athy asked as she entered the room..