Chapter 12

"what's happening?"

she asked them and they turned towards her.

"lily.. We have to leave to new York tomorrow.. They suddenly changed the schedule date in Our collaboration project so we have no choice but to leave.. And.. I am worried cause they got married only today" felix said and sighed.

"lucas what about you..?". Lily asked him.

"i have to go.. but aunty .. Will you please stay here with her until I came back ?" he asked her in a soft voice.

"hmm.. sure I will.. I would have stayed Even if you don't ask me to.. I can't let her be alone at this time.." lily said and lucas smiled at her .

" lucas.. I will come tomorrow morning since I didn't have my clothes I will get going.. I have to pack my necessities and help felix pack as well.." she said while walking towards athy's room and lucas nodded his head..

"athy dear.. Something urgent came up I will leave now.. I will come tomorrow morning.." lily said and left with felix.

"huh..?" athy stood there confused.. Helena glanced at lucas who is hesitating to say something she left the room to give them space

" well.. I will go and check on cabel.." she mumbled and went out..

"what's going on..?" athy asked lucas confused.

"sia

"sia.."

He stood there looking away from her eyes scratching his nape

" I... I have to go to new York tomorrow morning.. My schedule suddenly changed and my recording for new collaboration was day after tomorrow so I have to go.. Felix went home to pack things and lily will stay with you for a week until we return.. Is that okay..? " he asked and stood there nervously.

' I never thought they change it suddenly like this.. Will she be upset or mad ..? But I can't cancel it..' he snapped out of his thought hearing her voice.

" I see.. That's why lily was in such a rush huh..? Travel safely lucas.. And good luck with your work.."

she said and gave him a bright smile. Lucas was relieved at the same time surprised.

' she wasn't mad at me..? I thought she would.. Well.. She always surprise me..' he thought and let out a small smile.

" hmm.. Thanks Sia then I will start packing.."

"okay.. Did you need any help..?" she asked.

"no it's okay.."

he said and went towards his wardrobe. She nodded her head and went outside.. She sent off Helly and cabel since cabel also have to pack his things..
She returned to the room lucas was standing outside on the balcony talking to cabel and fell asleep as soon as she lied down.. Lucas came inside after some time and saw her already sleeping.. He tugged her inside bed sheet and lied beside her after some time..