Chapter 29

When he reached home atheia was already asleep. He carried her in his arms and went inside.. Athy smiled at them. He laid athiea down on the bed and tucked her inside bedsheet.

"did the boys came today ..?" she asked as lucas hugged her tight burying his face on her neck.

"hmm.. They came.. But something big happened today.." lucas mumbled..

"huh.. What happen..? are you okay..?" she asked worried.

He parted from the hug and Sat on the bed she Sat beside him staring at him worried. Lucas told her everything and she listened .

"is he alright..? Is he badly hurt..?" she asked worried.

" hmm.. I don't know he is still sleeping.. I came back.. Because I don't know what to do.. I have no idea.. That he was living like that.. And I don't know what I would have done even if I know.. "he said looking down and sighed. Athy patted his back.

" you would have taken him in with you

" you would have taken him in with you."she said lucas turned towards her and she smiled.

" she was the one who abandoned me.. Why would I take him..? "he asked but she smiled as if he was just pretending to say that .

" sia... "

" pfft.. Even though you say this.. I know you will end up taking care of him.. That's how you are.. We don't know why he was also abandoned.. But isn't that make you two the same..? " she asked lucas stared at her for a while then smiled.

"that guy.. I am really confused why did he helped me who don't even know how he lives and go through all this trouble when there is no one to take care of him.." lucas said

"hmm..I think Because he is your brother.. he is same as you.." athy said and lucas smiled at her.

" even though he don't have to do this.."
He said

" yeah but I am glad he did.. Because  that's how we found out about him .." she said

"hmm.. Yeah.. Now I came to know about him.. But.. I am so confused.. What should I do..?" he asked looking at her.

" lucas.. I am OK with whatever you decide..it's okay if you don't want to take care of him.. He lived on his own all this time.. He can manage without you.. Like you said you don't have to take responsibility.. Or If you want him to be with us that's also okay.. "she said and smiled.

" you are just stating the choices . I am asking you to choose one.. "lucas said.

"You should choose yourself.. He is your brother after all.." athy shrugged giggling...

"sia.." lucas whined.

"hmm.. Will you take me to him..? I will tell you what I will choose after seeing him.." she said and smiled.

"haah.. Okay.. You should tell me then .."

he said and she nodded her head as they got up and went out. Athy asked helena who just came back from shopping to take care of athiea and they went to the hospital...