Chapter 34

Athanasia P. O. V.

I started visiting dad daily and every time someone accompanied me .. Sometimes it's lily and most of times it's felix.. Since he is also resting at home.. He stayed with dad most of the time.. So my both dads are living under the same roof .. Yeah I started calling felix as dad too.. And he was on the moon when I first called him...Lily felt sad after hearing about dad and she also forgave him.

I dragged lucas to meet dad and they stayed silent the whole time.. They were having a staring contest and I felt so bored.. I don't know why the hell they just kept staring at each other and then turn away like they are each other's school crush.. I find it so funny how lucas get extra quiet while being with dad.. Surprisingly Aaron talked to dad better than lucas..

Everyone is doing well and it sometime make me anxious.. Like if everything was fine.. I got greedy and wish that things should always stay like this and the fear of something bad happening.. Cause I know life won't be happy always

- - -

Cabel's P. O. V

I and lucas was sitting in front of two veterans of our industry.. Uncle felix and sir claude.. Asking for advice. He told me I can call him uncle but I can't.. Like how.. Just look at his aura man.. He was sick but he is still scary.. Imagine how scary I would have felt if I met him while he was younger.. But as you all know I don't get that scared.. Cause I am the veteran when it comes to living with grumpy people.. My best friend lucas is equally scary as sir claude..the Only difference is he won't talk to me in that tone, yep., His family is exception..

They help us with so many things since we just Started.. Lucas and his father in law will look really close to anyone from outside if they see them while discussing things.. But once the discussion is over.. They were super awkward around each other they act like complete strangers but I felt there is something between them like unspoken bond.. They can understand each other without words..and now we are at it again the awkward phase.. Cause the meeting is done.. Felix is on the phone and this father- son - in law duo zoned out as usual.. Here I am sitting like a abandoned puppy.. Poor me..

When felix was done with his call, he initiated the talk but somehow he made it difficult for lucas.. Now a days felix is having the time of his life teasing lucas along with sir claude.. Cause lucas won't talk like a jerk or not at all talk in front of him.. Now he made the convo awkward.. On purpose again..

" so what did you do with athy in Paris..?" he asked in a teasing tone..

"what do you mean what..? We did our work, Went shopping and to some places..." he vaguely answered

"hey dude really..? you didn't did anything else..but you are alone with her after a long time...?"

Crap.. I fucked up... I forgot for a moment that we are sitting in front of his father in laws not one but two.. Lucas gave me a death stare.. Yeah.. May be I really wanted to die.. Why can't I control my Mouth..

" ohh.. This brat.. " felix said in a teasing tone and lucas turned his gaze towards him..

" seriously.. I really didn't did anything other than that OK..?"

he said and sighed looking down.. Oh dear.. He must be embarrassed right now... Who feel goog taking about something like this in front the one who gave birth to her and one who raised her.. Sorry lucas.. I mean it

" it's ok you don't have to lie.. you are her husband after all.. we won't take it wrong.."

felix said patting his back with a smirk.. And sir.. OK uncle claude simply stared at him. He is a like statue all the time his face is more composed than Lucas's