Chapter 25

Kiel was calling someone walking here and there frustrated.. Jennete sighed looking at him and walked away..

"where are you going..?" he asked glancing at her.

"shopping.." she said and walked past him.

'tch.. He said he will spend time with me but his mind is always on scheming something.. This guy.. ' she thought and sighed as she get on the car.

"hello...What the hell is going on..? Do you looked into his past or not.?"he asked irritated.

" we did but we can't comply with your request sorry.. "that guy said and was about to end the call..

" what the.. Do you think I am joking..? How can you say something like this to me.. You took Money from me... I don't need your refund just get the f*cking work done "he shouted and ended the call.

" what the hell are they saying..? They can't..? Why..?"

he shouted as he flopped on the sofa ..
.
.
.

In the basement of a old building a middle aged guy ended the call and sighed.. He turned towards a young guy who was sitting in front of the system screen with a Blank face.

" I think he won't accept it.. Well I can't blame him.. But you..why the f*ck you're not doing this..? Are you his die hard fan or what..?"

that middle aged man asked the boy who was sitting there unfazed by his shouting. He just stood up and walked past him..

"hey.. I am talking to you.. Where are you going..? Aaron.. " he shouted.. That guy stopped walking and turned back nonchalantly..

"so he wants me to finish the task huh..? Well.. I will do it.. Do it in my way .." he said with a smirk and left the place.

"just why the hell he always back off when it's come that singer guy..?" That man grumbled as he litted his cigar.
.
.
.
"lucas .. How about this..? Isn't this looks cute..? Let's pick one like this for party and one comfy outfit for after party.. And shoes.. Ohh.. This looks Good.."

Athy ran here and there picking whatever she likes on the kids section wardrobe and lucas stood there with a bored face carrying his sleeping daughter on his arms.

'I should have denied back then.. It's all because of her puppy eyes..' lucas thought and sighed.

"hii guys.. Sorry I got late" he turned back and saw helena walking towards them... She looked like a walking angel with wings and ring above her head to him.. He happily smiled at her

"hii helena.." he cheerfully said and helena can see why he look so happy and chuckled.

" Hii..hii.. Cabel is calling for you he was outside.. Give atheia to me and go"

she said giggling and he carefully handed atheia to her and rushed out.. Athy stared at him in disbelief and helena giggled..

"leave him.. Guys never like shopping .. Let's continue..wow this one looks cute.."

she said as she walked towards her.

"yeah.. you are right.. I am Glad you came helly .. He was just standing here like a statue all this time... Help me Choose shoes.. "

athy said smiling as they continued with thier shopping..

Lucas came on the middle and took atheia away as she woke up and started crying.. When they were done with shopping and was about to leave .. helena took athiea and ran inside the shop again saying she forgot something.. Lucas and athy was taking in front of the shop..