Chapter 33

Athy and atheia went to see claude the next day.

"mommy are we going to meet grandpa..?" athie asked and athy gave her a nod.

"grandpa and mommy become friends .?" she asked excited.

"yeah.. Grandpa asked sorry to me so.." athy said and atheia laughed happily..

" see.. I told grandpa you will..." she said and giggled.

"you told him...?"  athy asked confused.

"hmm.. I told him you will forgive him... Mommy is good girl .. like an angel.." she said athy giggled.

" no you are the angel.. Our little kind angel..."

she said as she parked the  car  and undo her seatbelt. She let her down and she ran inside... Everyone in the house stared  at her with heart eyes..

" oh my such a cute child..!! "

"she is so adorable..".

Everyone admired her as athiea talked to everyone in a cheerful tone.. Claude heared giggling sounds and he came out of his room to get tackled by athiea's hug..

He was surprised to see her hugging him and looked up to see athy walking towards him smiling.... He can't believe his eyes and blinked few times to check he wasn't dreaming .

" athanasia..?" he called her  name in a doubtful tone and she smiled at him.

" yes..?" she asked smiling...

"hello grandpa.." athiea said and he looked down at the little human  hugging him and patted her head with a happy smile..

"hello... Athiea.." he said and smiled..

"are you OK..?"

athy asked seeing the tired look on his face.. He looked up and smiled at her. She isn't still used to his smile and stared at him surprised.. He looked like a totally different person.. Less detestable .. He looked weak and tired.. His overlypale dry skin with a light shade of yellow , his chapped lips and lifeless eyes.. Made her feel sad..

" I am OK... I am just surprised to see you two.. Come sit.."

he said as he walked towards the couch holding athiea's hand. The servants bring her usual favourite desserts and tea and milk for atheia.. Athiea savoured the desserts with delight and claude stared at her with a bright smile..

" she is just like you.. Fond of sweet things .." he mumbled and athy giggled.

"she is more fond of them than me..I am worried about her teeth so I won't let her eat much but lucas is spoiling her and letting her eat  secretly .. They think I don't know about them Eating sweets in secret.." she said and he giggled

'I can't believe I am witnessing him smiling and giggling.. I thought it would be awkward and hesitated to meet him even after I entered the house... But our conversation is going unexpectedly smooth.. Life is sure full of unexpected things..' she thought surprised.

"grandpa.. What's there..?" she asked pointing at the other side..

" just some extra rooms... If you want you can check them out.." he said smiling and she started roaming around like she is waiting for him to give permission..

"she is so energetic. " he said and smiled.

"I still can't believe you are here.. Thank you for coming.." he said and smiled.

"actually... I wanted to say you something... I.. Decided to forgive you..." she said and smiled..

Claude stared at her surprised can't believe what he just heared.. His eyes wet from tears..