Chapter 13

Lucas, felix and cable came outside of airport..

"lucas.. Atleast walk slowly man.. We already came earlier than planned because of your urge to see your wife.."

Cabel shouted as he followed lucas who is half running and half walking felix walked behind leisurely giggling at thier bickering. Lucas turned towards cabel and sighed.

" you are the one who is so slow.. Why the hell are you shouting at me..? "

lucas asked rising one of his eyebrow.

"okay.. okay.. guys calm down... Let's get going.."

felix interreptued thier convo and took them with him to the office. When they reached thier office.. Lucas suddenly felt uncomfortable.. 'what is this feeling..? I don't know why but I suddenly want to see her..' he thought and rushed out of his office.

"luu..where are you going..? We have so much work left"

cabel shouted from behind.

"I am going home.. I will continue the rest tomorrow"

lucas said as he rushed to his car.' I planned on going home early morning but I don't know why I feel like I have to see her now.. But I know One thing for sure.. I don't like this uneasy feeling
' he thought as he drove to his house.
.
.
.
Lily came outside of her cabin and saw felix near the cafeteria since she started  working in  felix company as the  head of dance team when she returned Korea they are working in the same building...

"felix..How come you are here now?"

"oh lily... We came back earlier than planned" felix shrugged.

"what are you doing here at this time..?"

"haah.. Don't ask me anything.. This girls are making more and more trouble.. I left athy alone I will get going.."

"no need aunty.. Lucas can't wait to meet his wife and already fled home" cabel said as walked towards them.

"is that so.. Then I will just stay here" lily said with a bright smile... Felix can see she was satisfied with  lucas's actions and smiled.
.
.
.
Lucas opened the door and the lights are off he guessed she was sleeping at this time and walked slowly towards their room.. He opened the door to see athy was sleeping he let out a sigh in relief and went near her bed.. He Sat on the  corner  and looked outside the window.. He slowly turned to see her face and got shocked.. She was crying in her sleep..

' I don't wanna dwell on this memories

' I don't wanna dwell on this memories.. I don't want to remind them again... Please.. Someone.. Help me.. I want to wake up but I can't move my body... Please.. Lily... Felix... Lucas...'

she felt someone caressing her face and  flinched.. She slowly opened her eyes.. To see a pair of red eyes.

"sia...Relax..Breath.. Breath slowly" lucas told her in a panicked  tone .