Chapter 8

She heard the calling bell ringing .. She put on her jacket and opened the door.. A delivery guy was standing there with a big rose bouquet in his hands.. He blushed when he saw her.

"are you athanasia..?"

"yes.."

"this flowers are sent for you"

he handed the big bouquet in her hands.. He bowed and left.

She closed the door and stared at the bouquet

"red roses..?"

She noticed a letter inside them and took it out.. It had only one sentence.

' I will give you all the flowers in the world..if you want.

- Lucas. '

She chuckled at the message

She chuckled at the message.. '

is he trying to propose to me now..? But where is he..? Did he think I would call him and say OK..? No way.. You should try harder' she thought and smirked.

'but this flowers are so beautiful.. Just like his eyes.... No.. Athy come to your senses don't fall for his tricks yet..' she thought to herself shaking her head. She placed the bouquet on table and smiled looking at it. When she again thought about making dinner her calling bell rang again..

She walked towards the door and opened it to see another delivery.. He handed her a huge package and left.. She opened it curiously and her eyes light up.. it was chocolate cake from her favourite shop ..

 it was chocolate cake from her favourite shop