Chapter 4

ATHY 'S P.O.V

When  he said he will give me company I was really surprised.. I started telling him about my bucket list and he looked a bit surprised.. I thought he would then back off  cause I know he was indolent  type  who like to stay in his room.. But..he really did come with me .. We went to explore everything on my list.. It was so fun being with him.. He was not much of a talker but he was a good listener.. What I found interesting about him was... Lucas was really shy when it comes to showing  his true feelings and its so cute... He always took care of me  but not With his words.. with his actions ..

I love how he notice every little things

I love how he notice every little things.. From putting on seat belts for me to carrying things I am holding.. I never thought he will be so caring.. Whenever I feel down he stayed beside me silently... Like that time  when we were  climbing the mountain..at that time I can't walk continuously like before, I really felt sorry for making him wait frequently..  I always hate bothering others.. And I always feel sad whenever someone try to comfort me..

I am not saying they are hurting me with ill intentions ..its just that.. I don't like it.. when others look at me with pity.. When my dance partners came to  knew I can't dance anymore they looked at me with pitiful eyes.. I really felt like I can't do anything anymore and my life is over at that time.so, I was really happy when he didn't said anything and just stayed beside me.. I guess he don't know how to comfort others with words .. But to me... just him sitting beside me was so comforting.. When I was with him.. I feel safe.. He always take care of me like I am a child and I act like one before him.. Cause I love it when he pampers me.. I always love getting spoiled.. But it felt  different  from how I feel spoiled around lily and felix.. I  want him to be with me all the time..

I love how he was worried about me but pretends like he didn't care.. When  he always let me walk first  wherever we go and follow me..  How  he always say yes to everything I want... When  he always stay beside me whenever I feel sad.. When  he listen to all my blabbering without being bored of me.. When  he tell me how he feel honestly... How he ignore every girls  who look at him with heart eyes wherever we go and only look at me.. I don't know why.. But it made me happy.. I feel like he was treating me as someone special to him.

whenever he  hold my hand when we have to walk in crowd or cross the road..I feel warmth overwhelming me, my heart beats faster..  Haah... He is really messing with my heart.. Why he is so perfect..? I can't point out a single flaw  in him. he always act mature and  he don't get annoyed by my silly doings.. I really love to have him beside me.. I didn't expected  him to be such a caring person .. I am glad I met my healing voice in person when I was at the worst phase in life .. His voice always made  me feel better but his whole presence was like a blessing to me.. I forgot about everything else when I am with him..

We finished my bucket list and we are a lot more closer now.. Today lucas and felix were going back to seoul.. I feel sad that he is going back but he already have a lot of things going on in his life.. I don't want to disturb him. Before they go back he came to my house and stayed with me for some time and I was really so happy.. Strangely blackey wasn't vary of lucas.. They  get along well and blackey  always obeys him.. He also seems to like blackey and we went  for a walk  together few times.. Now.. Me and blackey was walking along the sea shore.. I am reminded of times we came here together.. Because that was the first day I was the one listening to his stories.. That day I understood why he was so mature.. Being an orphan and growing up alone... he really faced many hardships.. That day i once again thanked God  and mom for giving me lily and felix in my life.