Chapter 14

She slowly opened her eyes and saw lucas sitting beside her in the bed  working on laptop.. He turned and patted her head..

"you awake..?"

he asked and she nodded her head and  slowly Sat  up straight she stretched her body and blinked her eyes  adjusting to the brightness..

"what time is it..?"

she asked getting up from The bed..

" ten o'clock"

he said .. She nodded and went to fresh up.. Lucas got a call and he went outside of  the room

"what do you want..?"

he asked nonchalantly as he attended the call..

"what The.. What I want..? Did you forget all the  work   bending after seeing your wife..? You jerk.. Come back right now.."

cable screamed on the other side making lucas tilt his head away form his phone..

"I am not in the mood today just Do them alone.." he said and ended the call..

"this selfish jerk.. I also have girlfriend.. Haah.. Helly is gonna kill me.. Felix..." he shouted and walked towards felix to complain about lucas ..

Lucas heard the  calling bell ringing  while he was on call with cabel, he  was about to  walk  towards the door but stopped and continued his work when he heared athy shouting

"don't mind it.. I will see.."  as she went towards the door. When he entered the living room after  ending the call 

"is that cabel..?"  she asked as she standing near the table opening the parcel..  He turned towards her after hearing her voice and stood there  in daze with an annoyed face

  He turned towards her after hearing her voice and stood there  in daze with an annoyed face

"lucas..?" she called him Waving her hand in front of his face he came out of his daze , starring   at her and sighed.

"what happen..?  Why are you  suddenly frowning..?"

she asked with a clueless face... 

" Hereafter don't open  the door for others I will do it.." He  said and turned the other side.

"huh.. O.. Okay..?"

she said in a confused tone.. 'why he look suddenly pissed did I did something wrong..?' she thought and stood there dumbfounded.

'haah.. I am going crazy... How can she be that clueless..?  Should I just tell her .. What if she get mad thinking  I am controlling her..?  ' he thought and sighed.

'what's up with him today..? He suddenly looked  pissed off.. Now looking gloomy.. is he having mood swing..? But I was the one pregnant here'

she thought as she  walked towards him..

"wait.. Answer me first.. What happen..?"

she asked grabbing his hand and stopping him on the way.. He turned back and stared at her..