Chapter 24

They reached home and athy tugged athea under bedsheet. lucas leaned on the balcony rail looking out. Athy walked towards him..

"lucas .. I was about to ask you something but I forgot.."

"hmm.. What?" lucas asked turning towards her.

" that day.. when we went to take the file.. That guy with jennete.. Is he have golden eyes and white hair..?" she asked . Lucas was confused and nodded his head.

"yeah he has.. His name is ijekeil.. He is also a singer in my company" he said and athy sighed in defeat.

"what happen..? Why are you suddenly asking about him.?" he asked taking a step closer to her.

"haah.. As I thought.. I shouldn't have hesitated back then tch.." she said in a annoyed tone.

"what are you taking about..?" he asked cupping her face.

"that.. I saw that guy today .. When I heard his voice.. I was confused whether it was him or not so I didn't hit him.."

she said and sighed in frustration.lucas was dumbfounded by her reply and stared at her confused then he started to chuckle..

"pfft.. What..? You wanted to hit him...?" he asked chuckling. She nodded her head as a yes with innocent eyes.

"wait.. But what you guys talked about ..?" he asked

"hmm.. I can't say we talked.. It's more of him trying to flirt with me and I got pissed and walked past him."

athy shrugged. After hearing what she said.. a twitch mark appeared on lucas's head.

"he did what..? " he asked in a irritated tone and athy chuckled.

"aww.. What..? Are you jealous..? Really..?"

she asked tilting her head giggling. Lucas yanked her towards him and kissed her on forehead.

"of course.. But I am not jealous I am just pissed.. One will get jealous when they feel insecure about thier partner going for some other guy.. I knew you won't so.. I don't have to be jealous.."

he said and smiled. Her heart skipped a beat after hearing that she was so happy but she didn't wanted to show it to him.

" hmm.. You won't get jealous huh..? So you don't mind if I flirt with anyone..? " she asked in a teasing tone..

she saw the smile in his face faded the instant he heared what she said. He leaned closer..

"I said I am not jealous.. Because you are Mine.. And mine only.. that doesn't mean you can flirt with any other guy .. Well.. I will become the worst nightmare for that guy if you flirt with one .."

he whispered in her ear with a smirk.. She blushed hearing that and giggled.

" You.. really.. I am just kidding.. "

" but I am not.. " he said in a stren voice interrupting her.. She stopped giggling and stared at him silently.

" I am not saying it for fun..sia.. I would never let you go away from me "

he said in a serious tone and he looked a bit pissed, athy felt sorry for provoking him and smiled looking at him..

" of course i won't.. Like I said I was just kidding.. Why would I do something like that in the first place..? when I have such a handsome, hot hubby.. Don't you think.?"

she said in a sweet tone but he turned to the other side. Her face went down cause she thought he was mad at her but lucas was actually smiling turning his back to her . She hugged him from the back and tilted her head to look at his face but he kept turning away from her.