Chapter 19

Athy hugged her baby gently and give her a soft kiss.. She caressed the baby's face and smiled looking at her.. 'my baby.. She is so cute.. Her hair is black like lucas' s.. Ohh.. She is waking up.. Huh..? She has my eyes.. She look So cute with jeweled eyes.. My daughter... Is so pretty... Welcome dear... Mama loves you so much... Thank you for being born... Thank you for being my daughter.. This mom Will try my best and raise you with all my love.. 'she thought and smiled..

The baby grabbed her finger which was caressing it's cheek with its whole hand .. Athy looked at that with amusement..' waah... Are you attacking me with your cuteness as soon as you born..? 'she thought and giggled.. Everyone looked at thier mother and daughter moment with a happy smile.. Helly and cabel also sneeked in and watched that sight cause after seeing the baby they can't wait outside anymore..

"wahhh.. She is damn cute.." helly said with heart eyes and stared at the baby with a bright smile.. Cabel looked at the them in awe.. felix and lily smiled happily.. Lily Sat beside her on bed and caressed the baby's face..

"oh.. My.. Athy.. She looks just like you..when you were born" lily said smiling at her granddaughter..

" yeah she is.."

felix said while sitting beside the bed with his eyes glued on to The baby.. Lucas Sat on the stool beside the bed near athy on other side of the bed.. Athy was surrounded by her family and the everyone looked at her with happy eyes.. She got overwhelmed with happiness...

"today is really unforgettable Day.. Isn't it?". Athy said and they nodded happily..

"baby... Wait.. How. Long I have to call her baby.. baby.. lucas what did you decide for her name..?"

helly asked sitting in the corner of the bed

.
.
.
A month ago...

"athy are you ready..?"

Helly asked with curious eyes.. She was sitting beside athy in the sofa with lucas on the other side felix lily and cabel was sitting on the sofa opposite to them there is a glass jar filled with rolled papers in sofa table in front of them

Athy nodded her head as she took the jar and shook it and then took out a paper she opened it and chuckled after reading the name..

"who.. Who is that..?" helly asked curiously..athy showed the paper to all and they sighed.. Lucas smirked..

"haah.. I really wanted to choose a name for my granddaughter." felix whined..

"so now lucas is responsible for selecting the name for baby.." helly said and clapped her hands..

" lucas did you have anything in mind..?" cabel Asked curiously

"I will tell you on the day she born.." lucas shrugged..

"tsk.. This punk... If that name was not good.. you just wait and see.. I will tell her your dad was the one who named you like that and made her scold you.." cable said and let out his tongue.

"what are you five years old..?". Lucas asked raising one of his eyebrows

" pfft.. Yeah let's wait to hear the name.. I hope you will choose a good name lucas.." athy said chuckling.

---
Back to present..

"so.. What's her name...?"

lily asked curiously.lucas stared at the baby for a while and smiled..

"Atheia.. Her name is Atheia"

he said in a soft voice and smiled...everyone looked at him surprised.. Athy give him a satisfied happy smile and he got content seeing that..