Chapter 11

After the make up was done helly looked at her gasped..

" God damn it!!!... Athyy...You are so gorgeous.. Beautiful.. I don't know what else I can say to describe you.. She started babbling and athy sighed.. She was wearing a white mermaid bridal gown which perfectly fitted to her  doll. Like body with white veil flowing from her head she weared a light make up and still looked gorgeous.

Helly tired her out by taking multiple snaps and selfies

Helly tired her out by taking multiple snaps and selfies.. The stylists admired and praised her that they never saw such a beautiful bride.. Athy badly wanted to escape from them and hide somewhere.

"pfft.. I swear lucas is gonna faint from how beautiful you are today.." helly said chuckling.

" but I am more curious about how he look.."

Athy mumbled.. accidentally spilling  her thoughts  out and helly smirked.

"ohh... Should I go and secretly took a snap of him..? But what to do..? we are short on time.. You are gonna walk in the  aisle in few minutes.. Wait a little bit dear.."

she winked and teased her.. athy sighed and sit on the chair. Blackey  stared at the door and started barking the girls looked at the door confused..

"may I Come in..?".

Cabel sneaked his head inside the door and asked. The girls  giggled looking at how he looked like a cat trying to steal food.

"what are you doing here..?"

helly asked with her hands crossed cabel sheepishly smiled at her.

"wow... Babe you are so beautiful today.."

he said giving a peck on helly's cheek. She blushed a little and then they started talking.. Athy looked at them cutely Bickering and giggled.

"so.. now tell me why did you come here..?"

helly asked coming back to where thier convo started.

"well... Lucas was dying there to see athy and I came out just to tease him saying I will go and secretly took a snap of her for him but I really somehow  walked all the way here.."

He said scratching his cheek. Athy looked at him surprised and helly giggled.

" wow.. Just now... Helly said the same thing to me..are you two soulmates or what..? " athy asked

" really..? Then Should we exchange snaps helly..? " cabel asked with a puppy face.

"nope.. Let them see each other in person now go and wait with lucas.. He is  alone there.. "

she said pushing cabel out of the room. Cabel  give up and went back to his room . He was leaning on the rail of his room balcony  looking  outside.